Bring your own soda?

RIGUY40

Taking the splendor in may, I was wondering, can I just put my soda and water in a suitcase and check it in when I sail? Any answers would be appreciated. On NCL I just put my room numbers on the cases of soda and it came to my room.

"On embarkation day, each guest may bring a small quantity of non-alcoholic beverages on board and only in their carry-on luggage. A small quantity is considered a maximum of 12 bottles and/or cans, 20 ounces each or less."

If you try the old method of slapping a luggage tag on your case of water or soda, you won't see it arrive at your cabin. (used to work until a couple of years ago)

Supposed to be brought in carry on luggage only now.

Bill

Carry on

'cause nothing really matters ♫ Sorry, couldn't resist a little late afternoon Bohemian Rhapsody.

The above answers are correct, even though you will hear people say they check theirs all the time. The rule is all drinks, wine included need to be carried on.

If you try the old method of slapping a luggage tag on your case of water or soda, you won't see it arrive at your cabin. (used to work until a couple of years ago)

Supposed to be brought in carry on luggage only now.

Bill

I understand I will be able to carry on soda and water .... but with the carry on allowance of 1 bottle of wine or champagne can some one tiell me what time alcohol is for sale in fort lauderdale or near to miami port on a sunday

Can I bring more soda on from the port stops. E.g. 12 cans in San Juan whre we board. Two days later, 12 cans from St. Thomas, etc.?

We brought on a twelve pack of Pepsi from Roatan, no problem. That was onto Carnival Legend in February 2012.

That's awesome that you can load up at any port. I love Diet Coke and believe Carnnival does Pepsi products with a soda card. Also like to have my own diet coke out on the balcony (It's a pain to go to the bar and get a glass just to sit with a soda in your own cabin.)

That's awesome that you can load up at any port. I love Diet Coke and believe Carnnival does Pepsi products with a soda card. Also like to have my own diet coke out on the balcony (It's a pain to go to the bar and get a glass just to sit with a soda in your own cabin.)

Carnival does Coke products, we are Pepsi drinkers.

We carried on 1-12 pack of diet coke with lime and 1-6 pack of 16 oz coke zero bottles. At the port of Charleston they opened the 12 pack of cans and removed each can to make sure it was diet coke.

No fridges in the Fantasy insides so needed ice to keep things cold. We didn't have an acceptable sized cooler to bring, which would have been much better than using a beer bucket filled with ice. By morning the ice had melted so had to wait for more ice and then wait for the drinks to chill.

I brought home 3 bottles and DH brought home 6 cans. We ended up drinking water most of the time because it was easier than running back to the cabin to get a coke that, depending on time of day, may or may not have been chilled. My advice is take a cooler if you are taking on your own sodas. :)

yes it is suppose to carried on so when your luggage is on bottom and they start throwing on other luggage is doesnt bust and leak all over your and everyone luggage. people still put it in their luggage until Carnival stops all drinks from coming onboard.

I understand I will be able to carry on soda and water .... but with the carry on allowance of 1 bottle of wine or champagne can some one tiell me what time alcohol is for sale in fort lauderdale or near to miami port on a sunday

Fort Lauderdale grocery stores and liquor stores can start selling at noon on Sundays.

drinks are sold as soon as you step foot onboard--- if looking to buy a bottle-- they will keep it for you until the last day.

you can order a bottle from room service or bon voyage

Archived