Renting pedal bikes on Bermuda rail trail

FoCo

I am looking for some recent information about renting pedal bikes to ride the rail trail in bermuda. I read that they are now available from Eves Cycles at the Dockyard, but its not listed on their website. Has anyone done this recently? Also, from the dockyard, would you take a ferry with the bike to Somerset? It seems that if we start bicycling from the dockyard, we'd have to be on roads, which I'd rather not do. We'd like to be on the rail trail with minimum road travel. I am wondering about bringing helmets from home or do they rent them with the bike? Thx for any input!!

Thanks SBtS! I did watch that video - cool, but hard to focus on what was going by. That was also the road, which I'll try to avoid on my pedal bike. I'm trying to figure out how much of the Railway Trail is continuous and how much I'd need to do on the road -- researching that. Thanks for the bike rental shops link. I think we're on the same sailing to Bermuda - the Breakaway May 12. Sooooo looking forward to it!

Archived