Paradise beach all inclusive???

hockeypapa

It is not all-inclusive. Beers about $4-5, umbrella drinks about $6-9, most food options are just under $10 for a plate - burgers, tacos, etc. If you are going to eat and drink a lot you might be better going all-inclusive at Mr. Sanchos. Good luck! :)

Do not go to Paradise Beach. Just got back 4-15-13....My husband hurt his back real bad the Sunday before we were to leave on cruise, we almost did not go. We decided to not do an all inclusive, since he would not be able to do anything or have anything to drink due to the meds, so we opted for Paradise Beach instead of Passion Isle, only $2 at Paradise Beach. the pool seemed nice, but the beach is like being at a lake with seaweed everywhere. They were at least trying to rake it up off the beach. The water at the pier was beautiful, so we were very excited. When I saw the pool I thought great, this place is awesome, then I walked up to the beach area and almost cried. We walked up the beach past San Francisco Beach but it was all the same, my poor husband. It is very rocky too, except over by the jet ski area.

We did enjoy our self, but this was so disappointing seeing how the water was so wonderful at the pier.

I spoke with a couple who went to Passion Isle and they said the water was great. I guess you get what you pay for.

Archived