How early do you depart poa

parddr

I'd say there's a 99% chance you miss it. I got off the Epic this morning. They started debarkation at 7:50. I walked off with my own bags as I had an 11:42 flight. I got to MIA around 8:45. By the time I checked my bags and went through security, it was almost 9 before I got to my gate.

Having sailed the POA, I would say it is possible. Docked by 7am, with no customs or immigration to go through you can walk off the ship and jump right into a cab. Airport 15-20 minutes depending on traffic.

Now, I am not recommending you try this as things can go wrong--like the ship coming in late.

Having sailed the POA, I would say it is possible. Docked by 7am, with no customs or immigration to go through you can walk off the ship and jump right into a cab. Airport 15-20 minutes depending on traffic.

Now, I am not recommending you try this as things can go wrong--like the ship coming in late.

Lol! I'm apparently still in cruise mode! I read this as POM, not POA. Your answer is clearly more relevant than mine :)

Archived