Red Bull

chirowedoc

Does anyone know if they carry Redbull or better yet, Sugar free Redbull on NCL, in particular the EPIC?

I think they have regular Redbull in the vending machines on the Epic in the Studio area....but we always pack 6-8 cans for our daughter in our carry on luggage and have never had a problem bringing it aboard - this is leaving from the Miami port & the Cape Canaveral port

I think they have regular Redbull in the vending machines on the Epic in the Studio area....but we always pack 6-8 cans for our daughter in our carry on luggage and have never had a problem bringing it aboard - this is leaving from the Miami port & the Cape Canaveral port

Not to be too nosy, but you take Red Bulls for your daughter (mentally picturing a pre-teen ingesting more caffiene than several cups of coffee)?

That daughter is in her 20's :) LOL & since we usually only take along 1 carry on, the red bulls get stuck in that. & we're not sneaking it on - it goes through that scanner & only 1 time they asked us to open it up at the port to see inside. They were fine with the red bull & the sealed bottles of gatorade I had packed.

That daughter is in her 20's :) LOL & since we usually only take along 1 carry on, the red bulls get stuck in that. & we're not sneaking it on - it goes through that scanner & only 1 time they asked us to open it up at the port to see inside. They were fine with the red bull & the sealed bottles of gatorade I had packed.

great! I was debating getting all preachy. haha

Archived