Irie Tour place to change at beach?

portlandpete

I would like to know if there is a place to change at the beach? From what I am reading you are only at the beach for about 45 minutes so not sure if we want to go in the water or just take photos and relax in a chair. Has anyone just opted not to go in the water?

If you are talking about the East Side tour, yes, there is a bathroom you can change at further down the beach by the restaurant.

We did not go in the water as we decided to grab a bite to eat at one of the beach restaurants. Then we walked over a walkway that goes to the sea aquarium. We didn't go in the building but we took some photos of the sea lions outside.

When we took the tour, they offered to let us stay longer and came back for us about an hour later than the first group.

I wore a two piece tankini under my clothes and spent most of the time floating in the water, which was lovely. I dried off in the chair for the last 10 minutes and took pictures then. The suit bottom was skirted so I just put my top back on for the ride back and sat on the towel I'd brought from the ship. Then I put my skort back on after the bus dropped us off.

We were also offered the option of staying at the beach for two hours, which we did. DH and BIL wore shorts instead of swimsuits and just waded in the water but it probably would've been nice if they had their suits. They didn't realize how much time we would have. We really enjoyed the tour:)

There was a small restroom just to the right as you enter the beach area, you could change in the stall there.

We were there a few weeks ago, and chose not to swim. didn't want to bother with getting wet then the hurry to get dry. Our stop was for 1 hr. Which was perfect for us.

We sat in some lounge chairs until they came around asking for money, then moved on to some other ones.

Enjoyed the tour, then after the tour, walking across the floating bridge to town, had to come back by the free ferry coz bridge was open.

Archived