Kudos to Carnival...I never thought we'd see those pictures again

whisker2193

Well I just had a great surprise. We had left the envelope with the many pictures we bought onboard along with the USB port they gave us in our cabin the day we left. We had consolidated the many sealed envelopes they now give you your pictures in when you purchase them into just a few. We picked up our USB port with the pictures before breakfast the morning we left the Breeze March 24th. We apparently left them in the cabin not recognizing it among all of the empty envelopes. My PVP helped me with the lost item request due to guest services being swamped with cancelled cruiser calls. We figured we'd never see them in a million years. Our room steward did the right thing and it all worked out in the end. Keep tipping those room stewards well!:D

hooray!!!

My sister in law left all of her "good" jewelery in the safe when they left the ship a few years back. Yep, she got every bit of it back!

I have never had anything stolen out of my cabin. Our room stewards have always been awesome.

I know the feeling! Once my daughter lost a special necklace and money. It had been left in the safe. We didn't know if we would see it agin, but almost two weeks later...it appeared! It's great to know that there are some good people in this world! I'm happy that you're photos were returned to you!

Archived