Cover band on the Freedom

tet1968

Does anyone know who the band is on the Freedom? We sail this Saturday and hopefully there is a decent band playing. Do they still have the Ticket To Ride show? Any info is appreciated.

Semper Fi. ......

Does anyone know who the band is on the Freedom? We sail this Saturday and hopefully there is a decent band playing. Do they still have the Ticket To Ride show? Any info is appreciated.

Semper Fi. ......

They still have the Ticket to Ride show, which is one of the better shows I have seen on Carnival. The do not have a cover band any longer. They do however continue to have the Orchestra who were quite talented. Have a great cruise.

Semper Fi. ......

We'll be sailing with you this Saturday! Can't wait!

Semper Fi. ......

You probably will see "Music Boardwalk". They also do the Ticket to Ride show. They are one of the best cover bands at sea and they play just about everything. You will have the best time with them. Enjoy your cruise. Mary49

We'll be sailing with you this Saturday! Can't wait!

I have an odd question. I'm sailing on freedom in June(15) and have been looking at deck plans. There seem to be two Serenity decks. We've seen pictures of the one with hot tubs and bar access but have no idea what the top deck 12 looks like. Or what's up there besides the entrance to large wAter slide. Would you mind checking and posting when you get back? Maybe even a picture?

If not, that's ok. Have a fun week preparing and then cruising!

Sunnydaygirl, I'll try to get you a pic up on deck 12. There are 5 couples making this trip, all 5 of us guys served together in the Marine Corps in Vietnam way back in 1969. Looking forward to seeing a couple of folks that I haven't seen in 45 years.......

Sunnydaygirl, I'll try to get you a pic up on deck 12. There are 5 couples making this trip, all 5 of us guys served together in the Marine Corps in Vietnam way back in 1969. Looking forward to seeing a couple of folks that I haven't seen in 45 years.......

That sounds great thanks! What an awesome reunion. That was the year I graduated. Not great times! Thank you and your friends for going where no one should,war! Enjoy your reunion! Joy

My email, jrtroutman69@gmail.com

Would love to see any pics of the ship. And your option on looks. I know she's getting an update later, but so many comments are made about her unusual design.

I finally saw a video on YouTube. It was of both serenity decks. They both have hot tubs and deck 14 has double hammocks. No bar that I could see. But now have a good idea of the space.

Archived