But what's Inside?

We saw a lot of what's on the outside of Quantum, but what's inside. I couldn't get the video to play very well so I may have missed it. Will it have a promenade like the other bigger ships or is it just one big block of rooms. Only one pool area? Not real excited so far. Saw the flight simulator and bumper cars.:confused:

They'll have a couple more press release dates to announce other features. I listened into the release on Tuesday - I think they said 3 more. While they didn't mention the spa or gym in the presentation, they assured everyone those types of things would still be there.

I didn't catch anything said about the promenade, but I've seen threads on here saying it was going away. I don't think they've confirmed or denied this. Definitely sounds like there isn't promenade staterooms, but if you ever monitored pricing on them, often they end up cheaper (which to me implies they just don't sell).

I didn't catch anything said about the promenade, but I've seen threads on here saying it was going away. I don't think they've confirmed or denied this. Definitely sounds like there isn't promenade staterooms, but if you ever monitored pricing on them, often they end up cheaper (which to me implies they just don't sell).

Deck four & five look a lot like a promenade. http://www.royalcaribbean.com/quantumoftheseas/meet-the-ship/deck-plans/

Maybe slightly different than we are used to, but you can definitely see stairs and walk ways around all the shops and presumably restaurants etc. I does not appear that there are promenade staterooms though.

We saw a lot of what's on the outside of Quantum, but what's inside. I couldn't get the video to play very well so I may have missed it. Will it have a promenade like the other bigger ships or is it just one big block of rooms. Only one pool area? Not real excited so far. Saw the flight simulator and bumper cars.:confused:

You can look at the deck plans at http://www.royalcaribbean.com/quantumoftheseas/meet-the-ship/deck-plans/. There won't be a traditional Royal Promenade, but there will be a two-level area with shops and restaurants that looks like a hybrid of the first level of the Freedom class Royal Promenade and the Shopping Mall area on the Radiance class. The ship gets skinny at the upper decks, which doesn't leave room for Promenade cabins. There are four pool areas (H2O Zone, outdoor pool, indoor pool with retractable roof, and the solarium pool). The bumper cars are part of a multipurpose venue that can be configured as an indoor basketball court, a roller skating rink, a trapeze school, and a dance club.

The wikipedia article also gives a nice overview: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quantum-class_cruise_ship

Archived