A Princess Customer Service Surprise!

Murphey

Since we often "vent" on this board, I thought I'd share this. Today I received a package in the mail from Princess. In it was a photo from our Captain's Circle Elite party. The letter said "welcome back from your cruise vacation....etc......we note that you made a purchase at our onboard photo gallery that was left behind...etc.....on behalf of the photo staff we are happy to forward this to you at this time.....etc..." It was signed from Ms. Sanchez, Pasenger Relations Department. I thought it was a remarkable thing that they did!!! Interestingly enough, we had received the photo on board. But, someone had gone through their DVD and it must has shown undeveloped. I applaud Princess for this and will write them and tell them so (especially since I did send them a recent letter regarding a problem we had on our cruise). I think we should always note the positive as well as the negative!! :D Happy Cruising!

Archived