Paradise Excursions

kelsea823

We are going on the Paradise, Western Carribean on April 18th. We will be in port from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm.

We are thinking that we should just stick with the excursions offered by Carnival, any suggestions on the best ones??

We like to snorkel and other adventures.

Here are the excursions that interest us.

Grand Cayman

*Sting Ray City, Sandbar

Stingray City, Sandbar, Hell & Turtle

Coral Reef & Stingray Safari

Atlantis Power Snorkel

7 mile beach

Or any other suggestions on reputable companies?

Also, does anyone know what the weather may be like then? Ruff seas?

Thank you so much for sharing icon_smile.gif

Kelly

We have just made reservations with NativeWay. They have an excusion from 11:15-2:00 which fits the Paradise port times perfectly. It is only $30/person and stops at both StingRay City and Coral Gardens. I have read nothing but good things about them. We did Capt Bryans last year - they were great too but the times arent as good.

• 3 weeks later...

momofteens...sounds like we are on the same cruise! We did the stingray tour two years ago so this time we are planning a day of snorkeling/scuba at Eden Rock near the ship. We are traveling with another couple though and they just booked the same Nativeway tour as you. They had looked into different options, but decided the Nativeway times best fit the Paradise's schedule.

See you onboard!!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;6;13;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500 till we are in Paradise again!

Paradise 6/2004

Paradise 6/2002

mathgal - we will be on the same cruise! We cruised the western Caribbean last March and cant wait to go with our friends who have never cruised (and have spent very little time at the ocean). We have 4 teen boys between us. Stingrays in GC, Xtream cave tubing in Belize, West End for snorkeling and the Canopy tour in Roatan and Dzul-Ha/Paradise Beach in Cozumel. The only excursion that I am a little concerned about is Roatan. We arent really clear on the right beach for snorkeling and for catching the Canopy tour. I am assuming that the cab drivers know.

See you on Paradise...

Barb

Barb,

We are booked for the Xtream Cave Tubing in Belize as well so I'm sure we will be seeing you!! icon_smile.gif The guys are going scuba diving in Roatan at Bay Island Beach Resort while we (the two wives) have booked a day with Victor Bodden. I'm not sure exactly what we will be doing on his tour...I figured we could leave it up to him to take us to interesting places!! The canopy tour sounds interesting but not sure if I'm brave enough to try it! icon_eek.gif

Unless our plans change, we will be going to Chankanaab Park for the afternoon in Cozumel and then probably shopping in the evening.

My email address is MaryMN55@hotmail.com in case you want to exchange any more information. We also have a teen age boy but he is being left at home...it will just be the two couples and no kids on this cruise. Our oldest son is getting married the week before the cruise so the cruise is going to be a wonderful way to recuperate from all of the wedding planning stress!

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=ff0000&cdt=2004;6;13;16;0;00&timezone=GMT-0500 till we are in Paradise again!

Paradise 6/2004

Paradise 6/2002

Archived