Help! Need shoes for tan capri's

Help! I bought some tan wedge type sandals with rope-like straps at Mervyn's a few months back. I call them my 6-bandaid shoes now. I will never be able to wear them again! So now I need some tan sandals to go with capri's but versatile enough for other things too. I have a size 7 - 7 1/2 wide foot too. Any suggestions?

Go to the local mall or online and look for "Dale's" footwear store. Buy a fabulous pair of their, heeled or flat, clear plastic strap sandals with an incredible "Bling" ornament on them. The plastic warms to the foot and expands! they are the most comfortable sandals I have ever purchased and boy do they look sexy too! The foot appears "naked" except for the sparkle ornament. Only the top of the sandal is plastic by the way. Cost: 19.00-39.00. It's the ONLY cruise shoe I bring because they are clear they go with everything! I have 6 different styled pairs, some flat and some heeled.

Good luck!

Help! I bought some tan wedge type sandals with rope-like straps at Mervyn's a few months back. I call them my 6-bandaid shoes now. I will never be able to wear them again! So now I need some tan sandals to go with capri's but versatile enough for other things too. I have a size 7 - 7 1/2 wide foot too. Any suggestions?

I can't find Dale's Shoes or Footwear anywear on the web. There is a store called Dale's Footwear but not a brand name that I can find.

Could you post a link? I would love to see those sandals. I love sandals!

OP ~ how about a cute pair of black sandals? I have a nice leather pair with a thong. They go with everything. They are flat heeled & very comfortable.

Here is a pair from www.payless.com041733_beauty.gif041734_beauty.gif

I don't know what city you are in, so let me see if they are strictly a local store.....

I can't find Dale's Shoes or Footwear anywear on the web. There is a store called Dale's Footwear but not a brand name that I can find.

Could you post a link? I would love to see those sandals. I love sandals!

OP ~ how about a cute pair of black sandals? I have a nice leather pair with a thong. They go with everything. They are flat heeled & very comfortable.

Here is a pair from www.payless.com041733_beauty.gif041734_beauty.gif

If I were you I'd go for one of the new sandals that has straps of every metalic color involved. They make them with gold/bronze/silver straps. There isn't much that wouldn't go with. I would post a link to where to get them but I have found different versions of this at DSW, Dillards, JC Penny and pretty much every store in between.

Ugh! I hate it, but I understand where you're coming from. I bought a cute pair of casual black sandals, thinking they'd be perfect to wear to school because they match everything. I wore them to school one day and was in misery well before lunch! How could I have been so wrong? I can use them for church (more show than walking), but they're useless for everything else.

Archived