Anyone ever cancel a excursion?

kirban67

I booked and paid for a snorkel excursion....well there's a different one on a different island we would rather do.....wanting to know if anyone has had any issues with a cancel and rebook of something different ...they say they will charge my credit card back...just don't wanna miss out if full

I booked and paid for a snorkel excursion....well there's a different one on a different island we would rather do.....wanting to know if anyone has had any issues with a cancel and rebook of something different ...they say they will charge my credit card back...just don't wanna miss out if full

Book your other excursion to make sure it's not full then cancel the one you don't want. I cancelled an excursion and it took about a week to get the charge back.

I cancelled a couple of them last year (because a promo code became available, and I wanted to rebook with that), and had absolutely no problem. I received the credit on my cc on the next bill, I think at the same time that I got the new charge.

I cancelled a couple of them last year (because a promo code became available, and I wanted to rebook with that), and had absolutely no problem. I received the credit on my cc on the next bill, I think at the same time that I got the new charge.

Where did you find a promo code for a Carnival excursion?

I have canceled and there is no problem, money put back on your credit card pretty quickly. There are promo codes available from time to time, used one on last cruise and believe I got 10% off excurions. Somebody here on cruise critic posted it on the roll call of the cruise. I will be looking for one before I book my excurisons.

One problem I have encountered with Carnival is that they don't always notify you when an excursion is canceled. Once, we found out when the money was reaccredited to our charge card; once when we got on the ship and had a notice. Not good!

Also, check your tickets immediately when you get them - I have had problems there as well.

Where did you find a promo code for a Carnival excursion?

I haven't been able to find one for this cruise in May. Someone posted it on CC in the past. They say that there aren't any available at the time being. I know I looked, and didn't find one. Even just started making up my own codes hoping one would work, no luck, lol.

Archived