Which rental car companies at Canada Place

We'll be disembarking in Vancouver off the Sapphire Princess. I'd like to rent a minivan for the day, since there will be 7 of us (from 4 years to 80 years, so I don't want to do public transportation) and our flight doesn't leave until the evening.

What are the most convenient car rental companies for me to rent from?

Thanks in advance for your help!

This year the only one listed at Canada Place is National which is actually in the lobby of the Pan Pacific. However, most of the biggies are within 6 blocks of Canada Place and will pick you up there and take you to their location.

This year the only one listed at Canada Place is National which is actually in the lobby of the Pan Pacific. However, most of the biggies are within 6 blocks of Canada Place and will pick you up there and take you to their location.

Thanks for the info. Are there continuous shuttles, or do we need to call for pick-up?

If I am looking to book a rental car for when we disembark, what location do I book under? I assume there are many places to rent in Vancouver.

Thanks for the info. Are there continuous shuttles, or do we need to call for pick-up?

If I am looking to book a rental car for when we disembark, what location do I book under? I assume there are many places to rent in Vancouver.

It will depend entirely on the company and the volume expected that day but with most days having 2,000 to 4,000 pax disembarking the shuttles will be pretty continuous. You are looking for a "downtown" location and Avis, Budget, Dollar, Hertz, and Enterprise have such a location.

One more question: what time will I most likely be getting to the rental counter?

I'm trying to figure out what time to put on the rental inquiry.

The time will vary depending upon your disembarkation time. If you self-disembark you may be as early as 0800 and if you are one of the last groups off then it will about 1000.

Archived