Pat and Diane Tours in Freeport?

zachnlucy

• 2 weeks later...

We just did Pat & Diane's snorkel and deserted island tour on Tuesday and we had the best time! Our Captain T.K. and crew were so fun and knowledgable. I highly recommend this excursion!

We just did Pat & Diane's snorkel and deserted island tour on Tuesday and we had the best time! Our Captain T.K. and crew were so fun and knowledgable. I highly recommend this excursion!

Going in 2 weeks and can hardly wait. Did you get the boat with the rock climbing wall for your deserted island tour? I think Diane says it depends on the number of people who sign up.

So happy to hear this! We are booked for the same tour and are very much looking forward to it :D

We did the snorkel/deserted beach with lunch tour with them in November and had a great time. They fed us BBQ chicken & sides and even fresh lobster that the crew dove down for while we were snorkeling. There were 10 of us and we all agreed it was the best food we had the entire trip!

• 1 year later...

Thanks to Aisha and Pat&Diane Tours for a great Brewery Tour on January 26, 2015! We took the tour with friends as part of our wedding cruise and Aisha was fun and very informative. She made the city tour fun and interesting even for those of us who had done a Freeport city tour before. She is a definite asset! And the tour was a BLAST! I was nervous about doing a non-ship sanctioned tour for the first time but chose this one because they would allow my 20 year old son to join us when Carnival would not. I am so glad I chose this tour with Pat and Diane! It meant a group of just us and our friends instead of a huge bus group. THANK YOU! And Thanks to Aisha again! And thanks to CC for the recommendation!