Deep Sea Fishing for 1

terpshockey77

I am interested in a deep sea fishing trip while in Bermuda. Our ship does not offer this as an excursion. My wife is not interested in fishing, so I will be going solo. Is anyone familiar with a boat that signs up individuals for a deep sea trip?

What ship are you on we are on the summit

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

We will be on the Grandeur of the Sea on 10/25/13. The reef fishing looks good, but I am more interested in the deep sea fishing.

Good luck we are heading down on may 12 I will try and do some recon for you

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

I am traveling to Bermuda on the Breakaway and will be there on 07/31-08/02 and have 3 people that want to fish. Looking for 3 more. $750 for half day private charter. Will fish for Marlin, Tuna, Wahoo etc. will be $125 a person if we get 6. Anyone interested?:o

• 4 weeks later...
I am traveling to Bermuda on the Breakaway and will be there on 07/31-08/02 and have 3 people that want to fish. Looking for 3 more. $750 for half day private charter. Will fish for Marlin, Tuna, Wahoo etc. will be $125 a person if we get 6. Anyone interested?:o

What company did you use for your fishing excursion? We are cruising in late Oct on the RC EOTS and my husband wants to fish. He is interested in flat fishing.

We are researching charters and costs. Any info will be most appreciated. Thank you!

What company did you use for your fishing excursion? We are cruising in late Oct on the RC EOTS and my husband wants to fish. He is interested in flat fishing.

We are researching charters and costs. Any info will be most appreciated. Thank you!

• 5 weeks later...

We are also going on Explorer on 10/13-20 trip. Did you end up doing any deep sea fishing - 1/2 day? Would really like to know who you booked with and how it was. Would you recommend them or do it again? Any helpful advise would be appreciated!!!

Thanks! Lynda

How was your trip? Did you end up doing the deep sea fishing - 1/2 day? Would really like to know who you booked with and how it was. Would you recommend them or do it again? Any helpful advise would be appreciated!!!

Thanks! Lynda

Archived