Breakaway booking of entertainment

heeb

Tried booking all my shows and specialty rest. last Thurs. The Rock of ages show was closed out as was second city. What's with that? Anyone else experience the same problem?:cool:

There are some issues with booking entertainment on the Breakaway online right now. Your best bet would be to call the 800 number and speak to someone directly. My Burn the Floor res had gotten canceled and the Rock of Ages was reserved, but not showing on our account. The agent on the phone was able to get us sorted out. Make sure the agent emails you a confirmation you can print out and bring with you.

There are some issues with booking entertainment on the Breakaway online right now. Your best bet would be to call the 800 number and speak to someone directly. My Burn the Floor res had gotten canceled and the Rock of Ages was reserved, but not showing on our account. The agent on the phone was able to get us sorted out. Make sure the agent emails you a confirmation you can print out and bring with you.

Thanks for your response Jenorama. I did try that and the best they could do for me is to tell me to try to book on the ship when I am there.:cool:

Thanks for your response Jenorama. I did try that and the best they could do for me is to tell me to try to book on the ship when I am there.:cool:

That's odd they did not rebook the shows for you. I had my Burn the Floor reservation cancelled so I called yesterday and they rebooked me for Monday's show.

Maybe call back and see if someone else can get you squared away.

Tried booking all my shows and specialty rest. last Thurs. The Rock of ages show was closed out as was second city. What's with that? Anyone else experience the same problem?:cool:

We are on the cruise before you and the same thing happened and they just fixed it today. Try ncl online again or call....you should be able to rebook soon because we all did on our cruise.

I'm on the June 2nd sailing and pre-booked entertainment also 45 days out and on Monday the reservations were gone. Today I had to call NCL 866-234-7350 to re-book and note that ROA and BTF performance dates changed. The NCL agent rebooked my choices and I made sure I received an email confirmation; also noted new reservations now appear on my documents.

I'm on the June 2nd sailing and pre-booked entertainment also 45 days out and on Monday the reservations were gone. Today I had to call NCL 866-234-7350 to re-book and note that ROA and BTF performance dates changed. The NCL agent rebooked my choices and I made sure I received an email confirmation; also noted new reservations now appear on my documents.

cruisingisthewaytogo--Thanks for the info. very helpful. Will call the NCL agent tomorrow and try to rebook.:cool:

I am 45 days out today and was able to go online and book shows and restaurants with no trouble.

Great to hear!

I hope it now starts to stay stable and stay that way!

ENJOY!

I have been on four NCL cruises and I do not remember ever having to pre book a show.. Is this new only on the Breakaway, and when were you all told about this? During your reservations or only on this site? Thanks

I have been on four NCL cruises and I do not remember ever having to pre book a show.. Is this new only on the Breakaway, and when were you all told about this? During your reservations or only on this site? Thanks

Pre-booking shows are for the Epic, Breakaway and Getaway. The theater is not big enough to accommodate all the passengers so the reservation system is set up.

I think it's mentioned on NCL's page about booking shows 45 days prior to sailing, they will also send you an email letting you know the reservation system is open.

It is more important to pre-book shows than restaurants (except Teppanyaki which always fills up). You do not want to have to be the person stuck in line to book your entertainment on the ship because the line is extremely long and very slow moving.

Archived