Pool/Deck party dress code colour - Navigator June 2013

We attended a pool/deck party last year where you were asked to wear white clothing. Now planning for this year and starting to pack. Are pool/deck parties always white clothing or do the colours change? Packing the right clothing is important to some of our group so if you can help we'd be very grateful.

We attended a pool/deck party last year where you were asked to wear white clothing. Now planning for this year and starting to pack. Are pool/deck parties always white clothing or do the colours change? Packing the right clothing is important to some of our group so if you can help we'd be very grateful.

It's also called the "white-out" party, yes, white is the primary color. The last few times we've cruised a lot of the younger set have glow bracelets and necklaces on as well. These gatherings are a lot of fun. If you are doing a seven nighter, make sure to bring some seventies style outfits too for 70's night.

White is a good color to bring, regardless. The themes of parties can change by the port, location, time of year, whim of the CD, etc. Hopefully, someone with recent experience can tell you.

It's also called the "white-out" party, yes, white is the primary color. The last few times we've cruised a lot of the younger set have glow bracelets and necklaces on as well. These gatherings are a lot of fun. If you are doing a seven nighter, make sure to bring some seventies style outfits too for 70's night.

Haha, the clue is in the title :) I didn't know it was called White-Out. It was great last year and I'll make that our party of 7 all have something appropriate to wear. Thank you for your help Janet

White is a good color to bring, regardless. The themes of parties can change by the port, location, time of year, whim of the CD, etc. Hopefully, someone with recent experience can tell you.

Hi Mark, Thanks for your help. I always take white but we have a couple of younger girls with us who are carefully planning their outfits and it's very important to them to get it right :) Now we know it's called the White-Out party I think they'll squeeze something in the luggage to fit the bill. Thanks.

We were on Liberty (western Mediterranean) last year in June and it was the white clothing theme during the midnight buffet. Not everyone was in white, but I'd say about 75% of the people there participated with at least one piece of white clothing. We are going on Navigator in three weeks... I'll try to remember to report back what they're doing so you know for your sailing :)

Haha, the clue is in the title :) I didn't know it was called White-Out. It was great last year and I'll make that our party of 7 all have something appropriate to wear. Thank you for your help Janet

The parties are a lot of fun! Love the themed nights. Somehow, I lost my 70's vest that I was wearing. I didn't even drink too much, the party got really crazy fun and someone asked if they could borrow it for a picture, and then I forgot in like two minutes flat and went to another area and didn't think about it again until later that evening. Oh well, it was a cheapie vest, but it was fun for 70's night.

You all will have a blast.

Archived