Formal Nights in Alaska

franahan

Hi Everyone,

We are taking our first Alaskan cruise (7 day Southbound) on the Coral Princess in August. We have sailed with Pricess several times before and really enjoy the formal nights. I know that there are usually 2 formal nights. Does anyone know which nights these will be. The way the itinerary is, it seems that the second one may be the day we are in Ketchikan. Since we have chartered a fishing excursion and have first seating dining, it may be cutting it a little close ;)

Thanks for any info you can give us.

Fran

Odd, I thought these boards were for sharing information and as several of us know, a lot of times the info on the boards is more helpful than what we get when we call Princess.

I've not done the Southbound run so I can't answer your question, but I'm sure someone who's done it may be able to help you!

Thanks for the info. I thought it might be the 2nd and the 6th. I guess I was just hoping that we wouldn't have to rush to get ready after being in Ketchikan until 4:30 or so. Oh well, it's all part of the adventure :)

Fran

Archived