Flight time post cruise?

So if our ship docks in Vancouver at 7:30, can I safely book a 1:30 flight?

Will be a domestic flight for me so no customs or immigration to go through at the airport (but may have to to get off the ship... not sure)

If you are doing an Alaskan cruise the ships are generally along side about 0600 and the first self-disembarkers are walking off the ship shortly after 0700. Even if you are in one of the last groups off the ship you should have cleared customs and be on the curb outside Canada Place by 1030 latest. Canada Place to YVR is 35 mins so you will be in lots of time for your flight.

I'm having 2nd thoughts about booking an 11:20 flight to Seattle. I hope we get lucky. Worse case scenario would be an extra night in Vancouver. =)

If you can self-disembark with all of your own luggage then you you should have no trouble making your flight. However, if you are opting for regular disembarkation then I would suggest a fight time in the 12 to 1230 time frame.

We are arriving in Montreal at 7am on Oct. 23rd this year.

Flight I would like to book leaves airport at 10:55am. Cruise line says that we can make it, BUT after reading about security, customs and check in lines, not to mention taxi from cruise ship of 20-30 minutes at AM time? I am not sure we will make it.

Any advice?

Also, does anyone know IF they have wheel chairs at the airport a disabled person can use when they can not do much walking? Does each airline have them available as they do in the USA?

Cruise line said we had to be at airport by 8:30am - how do I know a taxi could get us there? We are early risers and can be ready to depart the ship as soon as they will let us off but I don't know when that is.

We are using Regent Navigator with 490 passengers.

Thank you in advance for any advice.

As this thread was started as a Vancouver thread you may not get the answer you need. May I suggest you start a thread, perhaps something like "Montreal Airport to Cruise Port". By the way, welcome to Cruise Critic.

Archived