Radisson Kauai

donna@donnaanderson.com

Hi,

The Radisson on Kauai a decent place, it has very nice grounds but the rooms are a little dated. It is adequate, about what you might expect from a radisson, but don't expect a 5 star luxury hotel :) The biggest drawback is that the beach in front of the hotel isn't a good swimming beach, and there's not a whole lot around the hotel (you'd need to drive to go do anything off site).

The Radisson in Honolulu or the one on Kauai? Actually, I think both of them (Honolulu and Kauai) are close to their respective Marriotts. :)

In Honolulu (Waikiki), the Radisson is a block and a half away from the Marriott.

Spleen

We booked a Hertz convertible and will walk over to the Marriott to pick it up since it is so close to the Radisson. Also have a Hertz convertible for the one day post stay at the Marriott. Can hardly wait!

Radisson sounds pretty nice, but not as nice as the Marriott; our NCL pre-pkg was a great rate and one could only chose the Radisson.

Congrats on your new baby Spleen; life will never be the same!

The Radisson is certainly not as nice as the Marriott. But it'll be comfortable and the difference in price between the Radisson and the Marriott will buy quite a few presents for the people back home. Thanks for the congrats!

Spleen

I could get the Marriott in Kauai for about $239 plus tax per night and get off the ship and spend one night there. That seems a good deal since the Hyatt nad Princeville would cost $400 plus including taxes and I would guess it is the #3 rated hotel in what I know will be gorgeous Kauai.

Anyone stay there--did you like it?

I've stayed at the Kauai Marriott before (friend has a timeshare there) - not bad. Comfortable appearing rooms (we slept on a pull-out so can't comment on the beds). The Kauai Marriott's pool is very nice (large!).

Spleen

Archived