Soda Package

Nope, its not the same as the alcohol package where everyone in the cabin has to have it.

I don't find the alcohol package fair at all. If the other person doesn't drink, or doesn't drink enough to warrant getting it, they still have to pay.

I believe I read on another topic about the package that if the second adult in the cabin doesn't drink and you want to purchase the package they will accept a letter from their physician. I would call my Dr. and get a note stating that due to health/medication "so and so" cannot drink alcohol.

I don't find the alcohol package fair at all. If the other person doesn't drink, or doesn't drink enough to warrant getting it, they still have to pay.

I agree. I understand they do it to discourage people from paying for one package but both people drink.... but still. :(

No, it means that if both people don't want it, then neither one buys it and they buy their drinks as they wish and save money.

:)

I believe I read on another topic about the package that if the second adult in the cabin doesn't drink and you want to purchase the package they will accept a letter from their physician. I would call my Dr. and get a note stating that due to health/medication "so and so" cannot drink alcohol.

Yeah, just get a doctors note. Other people have said that when they "presented" the note in a sealed envelope, the people onboard didn't even look at it - just accepted it and removed the charges from the persons account.

I do NOT agree with everyone over 21 in the cabin having to purchase the alcohol package but to play devils advocate here, if you get the letter and the letter isnt really factual and the person CAN drink, isnt that kinda "cheating the system" :confused:

It seems Dr's will write a letter for anything these days. Especially since most of them charge to do so now.

Archived