Class schedule for Bon Appetit Culinary Center

Xfer2

I recently booked my first Oceania cruise to Mediterranean on Riviera. One of the biggest incentives for booking Riviera (or Marina) is the on-board Bon Appetit Culinary Center. I love to cook and definitely plan on taking couple classes during the cruise. But in reviewing the itinerary, we port almost every single day - will I even have time to take the classes?

Anyone know when the classes are offered? Sea days vs. port days, and during the day vs. at night? The cruise is too far out (Oct '13) and I can't see/reserve the class so any information would be helpful. I have been getting move-over offers for this cruise but are holding onto it because I really want to try out the culinary classes. But if it turns out that the class schedule conflicts with port time, then it may be an incentive for me to go with a less-expensive ship like Nautica.

Every one I have seen was during the day. They will have them on sea days, but they also have them on port days when the port stay does not cover the entire day. This does not get into the classes where you go ashore buy the food and then cook it on the ship, which they obviously do on port days.

The classes will show up in the excursions area for your cruise.

Archived