Loved P&O's Ventura will we like Celebrity Infinity?

Flo71

P&O is much more expensive for August so we are thinking of trying Celebrity on the Infinity to Norway.

I think we will enjoy it, DD looked at the video and declared she liked the ship but hubby said it looks very posh. Is it? Will it be too stuffy/snooty for us?

We aren't looking for wild nights, lol, but want it to be nice and relaxing with a good atmosphere.

Thanks

P&O is much more expensive for August so we are thinking of trying Celebrity on the Infinity to Norway.

I think we will enjoy it, DD looked at the video and declared she liked the ship but hubby said it looks very posh. Is it? Will it be too stuffy/snooty for us?

We aren't looking for wild nights, lol, but want it to be nice and relaxing with a good atmosphere.

Thanks

Hi Flo.......about to sail on Infinity in October so can't answer that one, but have sailed on both Ventura and Azura, hated the !st and loved the 2nd.

Sailed on Equinox,Eclipse and Silhouette and imo found them all very similiar.

Good food,excellent service and not overly posh at all.But depends on your itinerary and passengers............... which accounts for my comments re V & A

We did Norway with Equinox and found the majority of peeps from the UK so brilliant.

Caribbean with Silhouette was a different clientele but still enjoyed 'cos we were with family.

Certainly found more younger passengers on Celebrity...... you don't mention your daughters age .

Hope this helps Regards H

Sailed Infinity around Cape Horn -- one of the most agreeable cruises

(out of more than 20) ever. Ship is not sloppy casual (to my mind

a good thing), but certainly not stuffy or snobbish.

Heartily recommended!:)

I hope the food is good, hubby is obsessed with this as he loved Ventura, lol. I am in trouble if he doesn't like Celebrity but at least he can drown his sorrows in the free drinks package.

Archived