Maasdam Cabins

I Luv Crusin

I'm so glad they came out with the itineraries for NE/Canada for next June. I'm looking at the Maasdam but it looks like the cabins we can afford are on "A" deck. :-/

Does anyone have a favorite cabin on that deck. I'm looking at Cat. F. Is there noise from the crew decks below?

thanks for your help!

We like the "F" cabins on "A" deck that are near the aft elevators. No noticeable noise and not much motion, if you want to get out to see more outside it is just 2 flight of stairs up to the largest balcony on the ship and if you want to get to the Lido or dining room it is just up the elevator. If you go for an "F" near the forward elevators you will probably have more motion but you are right near the stairway where you get off for shore excursions. We normally get an "F" cabin on "A" deck.

I suggest you consider an HH on the Lower Promenade. Cheaper than an F and quick and easy access to outside. They are listed as "fully obstructed" but in fact you can see ocean from most of them by looking hard left or right. And let's face it, how much viewing would you be doing from the window of an F down on A deck?

However, I would suggest that you not go for 300 to 303 (in the "tunnel" and having no view and not as much light) or 375 to 378 (under the galley and potentially noisy). IMO the best would be 396 to 401. We had DD404 next to HH398 and had little noise from above.

Archived