Fingers crossed!!

ree1009

Today is my (PLEASE LORD JESUS) final dress fitting. I have my fingers crossed!!!

On another note, I have dropped the ball. I have not touched anything wedding (other than the CC boards :)) in two weeks. And the countdown is ON!! It is officially less than one month til the big day!! Now I am really wishing I could have done the cruise wedding. Sat was our final call for RSVPs and we have 124 "yes". Keep in mind most of my honey buns family didn't RSVP so we are at at least 140 and that does not include people from our works. I am dropping my invite off this afternoon when I go to get my dress. He will probably take his the week before the wedding..lol Men!

I have to finish up the flowers, follow up on the cake, food and pic people

confirm the number for hair and makeup

pick out my songs for the church, reception music is done

decide on my cake stands I keep bouncing between two that I like.

do a time line and print programs

finish washing and wrapping the serving dishes and put labels on them

(IF YOU ARE HAVING A AFTER PARTY AND ARE SERVING FOOD YOURSELF, IT IS SO MUCH EASIER TO WASH THE DISHES, COVER IN SARAN WRAP AND PUT A STICKY NOTE INSIDE FOR WHAT FOOD GOES IN WHAT DISH, THEN JUST SIT IT ON THE TABLE AND IF SOMEONE IS HELPING THEY KNOW WHERE EVERYTHING GOES AND NO DUST/DIRT GETS IN THE DISHES ON THE RIDE OVER)

make a list of the last min stuff I have to buy

order gifts(I know what I am getting, just have to get it ordered)

and pack for our CRUISE HONEYMOON!!!

Twenty-nine days...I gotta get busy..on yeah, I might wanna get a marriage license too..lol

LOL....yes a liscence may come in handy....dang girl...your so organized!! gotta love it!!

Today is my (PLEASE LORD JESUS) final dress fitting. I have my fingers crossed!!!

On another note, I have dropped the ball. I have not touched anything wedding (other than the CC boards :)) in two weeks. And the countdown is ON!! It is officially less than one month til the big day!! Now I am really wishing I could have done the cruise wedding. Sat was our final call for RSVPs and we have 124 "yes". Keep in mind most of my honey buns family didn't RSVP so we are at at least 140 and that does not include people from our works. I am dropping my invite off this afternoon when I go to get my dress. He will probably take his the week before the wedding..lol Men!

I have to finish up the flowers, follow up on the cake, food and pic people

confirm the number for hair and makeup

pick out my songs for the church, reception music is done

decide on my cake stands I keep bouncing between two that I like.

do a time line and print programs

finish washing and wrapping the serving dishes and put labels on them

(IF YOU ARE HAVING A AFTER PARTY AND ARE SERVING FOOD YOURSELF, IT IS SO MUCH EASIER TO WASH THE DISHES, COVER IN SARAN WRAP AND PUT A STICKY NOTE INSIDE FOR WHAT FOOD GOES IN WHAT DISH, THEN JUST SIT IT ON THE TABLE AND IF SOMEONE IS HELPING THEY KNOW WHERE EVERYTHING GOES AND NO DUST/DIRT GETS IN THE DISHES ON THE RIDE OVER)

make a list of the last min stuff I have to buy

order gifts(I know what I am getting, just have to get it ordered)

and pack for our CRUISE HONEYMOON!!!

Twenty-nine days...I gotta get busy..on yeah, I might wanna get a marriage license too..lol

Yes, we will leave in a week and a day lol and no, not ready, have post it's everywhere lol but feels good when I get stuff off the list It's crazy how the last couple weeks things just pick up speed!

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

I know the last few weeks will fly by.

Unfortunately, I guess she misread her order ticket. She took the dress in AGAIN. I have lost 9lbs since last time I was there and it still didn't fit!! Last time it fit to a T. She changed it to the corset, which should have made it bigger. She kept saying you must be swollen. I said not that much!! Then she put my belt around me and it was the exact size. She measured it and the dress at the same time...now how was it right and the dress not because i was"swollen"....i about passed out!! And she didn't have the belt finished either.i think she left it to the last min and messed it up.....so now it is going to be fixed or she is gonna see ten kinds of crazy. Lord help me, it's gonna be ok though!! Thanks for the support and chance to vent!

Jaxie, one week!!!!:eek: EXCITING!!!

Oh my good gravy!! Swollen?? And you lost 9 pounds?? (way yo go by the way :) So how long before they get this right?? Good lord they best either take a good discount off again or provide something to make up for the troubles...hopefully yhey can fix it properly for you and soon, just so you can get it out of your mind and not worry...hang in there :)

Unfortunately, I guess she misread her order ticket. She took the dress in AGAIN. I have lost 9lbs since last time I was there and it still didn't fit!! Last time it fit to a T. She changed it to the corset, which should have made it bigger. She kept saying you must be swollen. I said not that much!! Then she put my belt around me and it was the exact size. She measured it and the dress at the same time...now how was it right and the dress not because i was"swollen"....i about passed out!! And she didn't have the belt finished either.i think she left it to the last min and messed it up.....so now it is going to be fixed or she is gonna see ten kinds of crazy. Lord help me, it's gonna be ok though!! Thanks for the support and chance to vent!

Jaxie, one week!!!!:eek: EXCITING!!!

And it Better be ready by then, so U can stop worring about it.. The Dress is a Big thing, and I know its on UR mind.... But Everything will work out.. Look at U still loosing weight.. U got to hold it now, lol

Of I didnt see the Visita Print thing Friday.. Was it in a Email??

And it Better be ready by then, so U can stop worring about it.. The Dress is a Big thing, and I know its on UR mind.... But Everything will work out.. Look at U still loosing weight.. U got to hold it now, lol

Of I didnt see the Visita Print thing Friday.. Was it in a Email??

I am not trying..it just happened. On the vista print, I just happened to log on to their site because I was looking for a cute honeymoon shirt for us to get on the boat with. Wanted a cute pic :) And saw the prices. I went back Sunday to see about getting the bridal party tees and only the mens shirts were that cheap. :confused:

Ok Great.. I thought I wasnt crazy... Well maybe a lil. lol.. Everything else ok.. UR Dress and things

I am not trying..it just happened. On the vista print, I just happened to log on to their site because I was looking for a cute honeymoon shirt for us to get on the boat with. Wanted a cute pic :) And saw the prices. I went back Sunday to see about getting the bridal party tees and only the mens shirts were that cheap. :confused:

No, not crazy :D I go back next Fri. for the dress. I have pre-warned whoever goes with me that I am gonna show out if it isnt done. I will sit in that shop until it is!!

I just cant seem to get back in the groove. I still have to finish the flowers. My Mom and sister came over Sat and we got everything put into totes and labled and I drew diagrams of how things are supposed to be set up so that whoever takes it out can just roll with it without me having to tell them what to do. I am going to call to see if we can get the reception venu for the night before to decorate. That would save major headaches. I know these next few weeks are going to fly by! I ordered my last few things yesterday and they will be here next week.

I have decided to wait until after the wedding to do our parent's gifts. I am going to make them one of the photo books (through Walmart or Walgreens) with our wedding photos in them.

I hope you all have a Happy Wednesday!! And best wishes to our 5/5 brides!!

Oh Ok lolol NEXT Friday.. Honey If I was closer I would 4 sure Go with you.. lolol And would hold ur items while U go off.. lol.. But No way It has to be done by then,,, I feel U on getting back into the Groove.. Put this in your head, think of me Kicking ur butt in Gear.. U will Feel much better laying low the last week b 4 Ur Wedding by getting most of everything done now. I my self will be on Baby Watch.. My Baby sister is due for labor 1 wek b 4 my Wedding SMH. GOD be with us.. lol. And I hope they do let You get in the Night b 4 That would be great..

Your Parents are gonna LOVE that!!!!!!!!

No, not crazy :D I go back next Fri. for the dress. I have pre-warned whoever goes with me that I am gonna show out if it isnt done. I will sit in that shop until it is!!

I just cant seem to get back in the groove. I still have to finish the flowers. My Mom and sister came over Sat and we got everything put into totes and labled and I drew diagrams of how things are supposed to be set up so that whoever takes it out can just roll with it without me having to tell them what to do. I am going to call to see if we can get the reception venu for the night before to decorate. That would save major headaches. I know these next few weeks are going to fly by! I ordered my last few things yesterday and they will be here next week.

I have decided to wait until after the wedding to do our parent's gifts. I am going to make them one of the photo books (through Walmart or Walgreens) with our wedding photos in them.

I hope you all have a Happy Wednesday!! And best wishes to our 5/5 brides!!

Oh Ok lolol NEXT Friday.. Honey If I was closer I would 4 sure Go with you.. lolol And would hold ur items while U go off.. lol.. But No way It has to be done by then,,, I feel U on getting back into the Groove.. Put this in your head, think of me Kicking ur butt in Gear.. U will Feel much better laying low the last week b 4 Ur Wedding by getting most of everything done now. I my self will be on Baby Watch.. My Baby sister is due for labor 1 wek b 4 my Wedding SMH. GOD be with us.. lol. And I hope they do let You get in the Night b 4 That would be great..

Your Parents are gonna LOVE that!!!!!!!!

Aaawww! I wish her a healthy happy baby!

Giirrrlll, you have to be my sister from another mister!!! We are already on baby watch too..My niece (that I helped raise) is having her first baby due on May 11:eek: We are wanting her to go this weekend so she will have time to heal and baby Eli will be a few weeks old before the wedding. but she hasn't even dropped yet. I told her if by some chance she goes into labor on the day. She had better squeeze her knees together until we say "I do" then she can head to the hospital. Because My sister and Mama are gonna be there for the wedding. LOL Things are really about to start rolling around here. Two days after we get back from the honeymoon I have to have a little outpatient surgery. And my husband goes for a recheck that Thurs to determine if he needs surgery for a hernia. He has been on light duty for about 4weeks now. And the end of June my nephew, who is in the Army and stationed in Germany, is coming home for the first time in 1 1/2 years!!!! He thought he was going to get to move back state side in June, but they extended his contract in Germany for one more year. So if you don't see me for a little bit, that is why. I will try to do my review while I am resting after surgery :) But I will be back with my pompoms to cheer you on to your big day too!!

Aanndd, I saw your ring, it is very similar to mine :) I am doing my follow up calls and E-mails today and maybe start on my flowers again. Fri, my MOH is coming and we are doing the programs. It is all coming together. And you are soo right about resting the week of. I will have to keep reminding myself of that when I am wanting to put things off :)

Thank you for the kick in the pants! Now I am going to make my calls.

Woooo U have alot going on Honeeeeey.. Well 1st of all I will send up my Prayers for You, Ur Hubby & the rest of the Fam.. Safe Travels, Safe Mom & Baby, and That the Angels surround U and UR Hubby & the Drs.. (IF) he does too.. Tell Ur Newphew, Thank U for his Services as well...

Really when did u C my Ring?? Oh On FB, lol Did he go to Jared's? That's where we went :) Well get to Ur Phone CAlls, and emails.. Which I might be one.. I will hit U later..

Hugs

Aaawww! I wish her a healthy happy baby!

Giirrrlll, you have to be my sister from another mister!!! We are already on baby watch too..My niece (that I helped raise) is having her first baby due on May 11:eek: We are wanting her to go this weekend so she will have time to heal and baby Eli will be a few weeks old before the wedding. but she hasn't even dropped yet. I told her if by some chance she goes into labor on the day. She had better squeeze her knees together until we say "I do" then she can head to the hospital. Because My sister and Mama are gonna be there for the wedding. LOL Things are really about to start rolling around here. Two days after we get back from the honeymoon I have to have a little outpatient surgery. And my husband goes for a recheck that Thurs to determine if he needs surgery for a hernia. He has been on light duty for about 4weeks now. And the end of June my nephew, who is in the Army and stationed in Germany, is coming home for the first time in 1 1/2 years!!!! He thought he was going to get to move back state side in June, but they extended his contract in Germany for one more year. So if you don't see me for a little bit, that is why. I will try to do my review while I am resting after surgery :) But I will be back with my pompoms to cheer you on to your big day too!!

Aanndd, I saw your ring, it is very similar to mine :) I am doing my follow up calls and E-mails today and maybe start on my flowers again. Fri, my MOH is coming and we are doing the programs. It is all coming together. And you are soo right about resting the week of. I will have to keep reminding myself of that when I am wanting to put things off :)

Thank you for the kick in the pants! Now I am going to make my calls.

Woooo U have alot going on Honeeeeey.. Well 1st of all I will send up my Prayers for You, Ur Hubby & the rest of the Fam.. Safe Travels, Safe Mom & Baby, and That the Angels surround U and UR Hubby & the Drs.. (IF) he does too.. Tell Ur Newphew, Thank U for his Services as well...

Really when did u C my Ring?? Oh On FB, lol Did he go to Jared's? That's where we went :) Well get to Ur Phone CAlls, and emails.. Which I might be one.. I will hit U later..

Hugs

Thank you girl! Amen, God is good and He is in control! Thanks to your kick in the rear I got in gear!

Call church--check

call cleaning lady for church--check

call sound man--check

E-mail DJ--check

follow up on cake--check

do all last min ordering--check

make shopping lists--check

Just finished lunch so now I am going to go finish up a few more things before I have to pick my step-daughter up from school.

You rock on girl lol

Thank you girl! Amen, God is good and He is in control! Thanks to your kick in the rear I got in gear!

Call church--check

call cleaning lady for church--check

call sound man--check

E-mail DJ--check

follow up on cake--check

do all last min ordering--check

make shopping lists--check

Just finished lunch so now I am going to go finish up a few more things before I have to pick my step-daughter up from school.

Thanks Ree that's sweet, I'm just going with the flow and what will be will be, :) no sense in tying myself in knots lol

When do you go see the dress again?

Thanks Ree that's sweet, I'm just going with the flow and what will be will be, :) no sense in tying myself in knots lol

When do you go see the dress again?

Next Fri. By then you will be an ole married woman ;)

I am trying not to stress too much but it's hard to when you are doing it all yourself!! A cruise wedding is t the way go!!

I have to call change my catering order today. Six more people RSVPd today. Three weeks before the wedding. Oh well, at least they let me know. I am sure there will be some that show up without bothering to RSVP. I can't wait till we step for on the big boat and all the stress will melt away in an instant!!

Archived