2.0 Upgrade Revised Schedule

KPfromCT

Unfortunately, I don't think anyone has an accurate schedule for Carnival's dry docks or the 2.0 upgrades. I haven't seen one, anyway. I looked at the site referenced above, and while at first I thought, "hey, this is great" I noticed three glaring things that told me it was either wrong or out of date--Victory is scheduled for dry dock in 2014, not 2013, and Fascination/Fantasy recently had dry docks this year already and this sheet says that they aren't scheduled for any dry docks since 2010.

Carnival's Funville did for a while (late last year) have an updated 2.0 schedule posted, though I don't know if they do any more. Even that list was made obsolute in very short order as it listed Fantasy and Fascination as both getting 2.0 upgrades, and then Carnival decided not to go that route.

Ask your PVP.

When I booked our cruise on the Pride for Mach 2014 I asked our PVP if the Pride was scheduled for dry dock. He said February 2014, so we should have the upgrades for our March cruise. He told me the actual upgrades scheduled and the best I recall the Pride will not get all the 2.0 upgrades.

Archived