2014 Bookings

Two trips to the TA today where they were having a cruise promotion. At 9am We went with our daughter to book her first ever cruise. She doesn't like hot weather so she has booked the Arctic Affair leaving from Newcastle on July 12th 2014. She is going alone in a single cabin but has already made contact with another single person going on the same cruise. I am sure she will have a good time.

At 3pm we returned to book Med Medley & Treasures of the Med. We have been to most of the ports before and we have been to some of them two or three times but they are the kind of ports you want to return to. There are a few places like Rapallo, Calvi and Olbia that we have not been to before to add an element of the unknown too. We got a price that was cheaper than the online price. Not only did we get the obligatory free drinks package but we got free parking at the airport too. A very good day all round.

Two trips to the TA today where they were having a cruise promotion. At 9am We went with our daughter to book her first ever cruise. She doesn't like hot weather so she has booked the Arctic Affair leaving from Newcastle on July 12th 2014. She is going alone in a single cabin but has already made contact with another single person going on the same cruise. I am sure she will have a good time.

At 3pm we returned to book Med Medley & Treasures of the Med. We have been to most of the ports before and we have been to some of them two or three times but they are the kind of ports you want to return to. There are a few places like Rapallo, Calvi and Olbia that we have not been to before to add an element of the unknown too. We got a price that was cheaper than the online price. Not only did we get the obligatory free drinks package but we got free parking at the airport too. A very good day all round.

Well done :) - I have to wait until Nov this year to see if I can get the dates I want :(

The free car parking is included in the cruise, or free coach travel to Newcastle, which is what we will be taking,

did your daughter get the £100 on board credit, which was also on offer - also /get/take the drinks package - how much was it.

We are looking to do the cruise that leaves Newcastle 3rd aug 2014

Hello Highland Lassie. My daughter got coach travel to Newcastle and she also got the £100 onboard spend but they don't seem to do drinks packages for cruises leaving Britain except the Harwich to Marmaris cruise. It makes me wonder if there is some tax related reason why they don't do this.

Hello Highland Lassie. My daughter got coach travel to Newcastle and she also got the £100 onboard spend but they don't seem to do drinks packages for cruises leaving Britain except the Harwich to Marmaris cruise. It makes me wonder if there is some tax related reason why they don't do this.

thanks - they do do it, but costs £199 each pp per week - just not worth spending £800 on drink :eek:

Well done :) - I have to wait until Nov this year to see if I can get the dates I want :(

The free car parking is included in the cruise, or free coach travel to Newcastle, which is what we will be taking,

did your daughter get the £100 on board credit, which was also on offer - also /get/take the drinks package - how much was it.

We are looking to do the cruise that leaves Newcastle 3rd aug 2014

Free parking / Coach travel and on-board credit are only on offer for early bookings (up to end June???) so hurry if you want the best deal.

Archived