Anyone done a jeep safari in Kusadasi?

I have seen some info about jeep safaris in Kusadasi on the web, but don't recall seeing anyone mention having been on one in any of the threads I have read. Perhaps the safari is too long to be done as a shore excursion? I was wondering if anyone has done this as a shore excursion? Any recommendations as to companies to use?

On our first trip to Kusadasi we did a jeep safari with Ekol tours. Had a jeep with driver and guide and us in back. Went way up into the mountains on what was basically a goat trail !!!! Some spots were a bit dicey as they were very close to the edge....... but absolutely stupendous views. Loved it. That was the whole morning. Then to Sirince and lunch and tour of carpet factory. Finally a two hour tour of Ephesus with guide and then back to ship.

Was one of the best tours we have ever done.

But.....they do not offer it anymore as far as I know.

We have used them again for our second visit and have them booked for October for our third visit to Kusadasi.....just not the jeep tour.

Archived