MJS transportation

beans79

I used them this past cruise. I thought they were really good. Picked us up on time from our hotel in Ft. Lauderdale. They made sure we got back to the Ft Lauderdale airport from the Port of Miami in a timely fashion to catch our 12 pm flight. We only paid $15 per person each way. We will use them again!

Great news! We have reserved them for this fall; I'm always nervous about companies I've not personally used before, so the more good stuff I hear, the more relaxed I will be! Did you have to wait until your van was full to leave POM?

Nope they did not make us wait till the van was full, which I thought was nice. It made me feel like they were not money hungry. The driver actually gave us a little bit of his knowledge of the area as he drove us as well. I thought was a nice touch!

Wonderful! I see you were on Liberty; that will be us, in September! Our last few cruises have been drive-able...New Orleans, Jacksonville...but driving to Miami isn't an option for my old body! :) Looking so forward to it!

Wonderful! I see you were on Liberty; that will be us, in September! Our last few cruises have been drive-able...New Orleans, Jacksonville...but driving to Miami isn't an option for my old body! :) Looking so forward to it!

You will love the Liberty. Check out my review!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1835454

Archived