Fiesta Party Boat in Cozumel?

sa7776

Can anyone tell me anything about this excursion.

My DS is a college student. He has been on numerous cruises with us and with school groups. I feel like he would like to get away from Mom and Dad in Cozumel but with recent events in Aruba the protective Mama in me is really coming out. I would like to find an excursion that would have young people his age but would not entail his just striking out on his own.

I would love to get some input......Thanks!

Was just on the FPB last week for the second time. It can be very fun, but bear in mind that the main point of the excursion is to:

1. drink on the way to the beach

2. drink, sun and swim at the beach

3. drink on the way back to the ship.

Most participants are feeling no pain by the time it returns.

Fresnel468, well said. As a mom of two teenagers, one of which will technically be legal to drink at all three ports of our 6/26 Conquest cruise, :eek:, I'm not so sure this would be my first choice of excursion for him. However, you know your son way better than any one else and know what he can handle and what he can't. These type of excursions are most definitely about the booze and not the scenery! JMHO

We did this back in 1995! I am sure it is as much fun now as it was then.

Just remember...party!party!party! If your son is not a big drinker this might not be for him. Of course, you don't have to drink...they have music and dancing and at the beach they bring the rum with them.

I drink but not that much....and let me tell ya....I am one of those that was feeling no pain! Watch out for that Tequila! We were going to go back out in Cozumel after dinner on the ship but that didn't happen! I did not even remember what we had for dinner! And laid down just for a minute...did not wake up until the next day!

Just wanted to let you know about this excursion! We did have fun!

Paradise Beach might be a better idea!

I was on this excursion last year, I was 23, we had a blast, however I was with a group of people, so we all watched each other. The main idea of this boat is drinking. However fun could be had without drinking. depends on your sons likes. We did meet someone who was on her own and thought it would be a great excursion to meet people. That proved right, we wound up spending the rest of the week with her giving her company and new friends.

I have to say it was one of the most fun excursions i've ever gone on. It just goes from the peir to the beach and back. So there is nowhere involving leaving places to go in the streets. And the beach club is very nice and has a lot to do there.

We did the FPB a few weeks ago(Me, 19, and my 18 year old sister). We were disappointed. The crowd was older (more people in their 30's/40's/50's than college students), we were constantly haggled to buy things at the shops on the second level of the boat, the drinks were watered down, and it wasn't really all that fun. There was maybe one "game" on the way there, one "game" on the way back, and the rest was dancing to a band covering American pop music. Waste of money. Waste of time.

We went to Fat Tuesdays when the excursion ended and had MUCH more fun.

Archived