Congrats to Weddings April 29- May 5, 2013

Shatima

I want to send a Congrats & Good Luck Thread for those Getting Married OR Vow Renwal for this Week :) We ALLL can Send Our Love, & Well Wishes, & Tips:p P.S. Just incase they dont get on the site anymore, if U know them can U let them know please..

CONGRATS To:

Rodnilwazlib ~ Monday 4/29

lainey~ Monday 4/29

Good Luck Ladies Can't wait to read yalls Review..

Congrats to those ladies getting married today!!1 Mine is on the 5th, I can't believe it's this weekend! Ahhhh lol Just got my final call today from Sasha confirming everything and we got the location we wanted in the Limelight Lounge (Carnival Breeze). Can't wait!! :D

I was about to fix this but 4 get that Im re doing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt flip my calander all the way back for my May 5th ladies.. please For give me :( lol I am redoing it RIGHT now!!!!! :p

So thats why Sasha has email me back yet she Calling u!!!!!!!!!! lolol.. GL, Im so happy that Another Bride is Getting ready to go on The Ship I also am gettign Married on.. AND u got the spots U wanted.. Dang I cant wait to see the pix.... Have a BALLLLLLLLL

I was about to fix this but 4 get that Im re doing it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I didnt flip my calander all the way back for my May 5th ladies.. please For give me :( lol I am redoing it RIGHT now!!!!! :p

So thats why Sasha has email me back yet she Calling u!!!!!!!!!! lolol.. GL, Im so happy that Another Bride is Getting ready to go on The Ship I also am gettign Married on.. AND u got the spots U wanted.. Dang I cant wait to see the pix.... Have a BALLLLLLLLL

LMBO! Yep, I had her tied up on the phone! Thanks so much Shatima :D and yes I will do my best bc I know with the Breeze being so new, there aren't many reviews for us yet.

LMBO! Yep, I had her tied up on the phone! Thanks so much Shatima :D and yes I will do my best bc I know with the Breeze being so new, there aren't many reviews for us yet.

THIS is CRAZZZZZZZZZZY.. SO I have my guys I work with (its only about 5 women in the whole Building.. ) SO anyways,, I talk about Cruises so much that I got Eric to take his wife on a Cruise.. Dont hold me to it, but I think its there 13th... Sooooooooooooooooooooo Guess when they cruise (ok ur taking to loooooong) lol THIS SUNDAY ON THE BREEZE!!!!! Why am i JUST putting this together.. I had asked him (b 4 i figure thi out) to get me some pix IF a wedding was set up in the Lime Lounge & the Club Liquid and would U believe UR wedding will be the one??????? If U see a guy with Spikes (low mowhak) and Grey/Brown eyes dont give him the evil eye. lol I told him if the Wedding is going on DONT snap a pix just keep moving until its empty lol... Woooooooooooooo HOOOOOOOOOOO Sunday is a comin,.,,

Congrats to those ladies getting married today!!1 Mine is on the 5th, I can't believe it's this weekend! Ahhhh lol Just got my final call today from Sasha confirming everything and we got the location we wanted in the Limelight Lounge (Carnival Breeze). Can't wait!! :D

Congrats to you girl!! Can't wait to see your review when we get back! I will be sure to post mine as well.

Congrats to the other brides as well!

Congratulations!!! And I was wondering when I was going to get my final call, guess I need to wait until at least next week. We leave on the 13th but we are getting married on the 15th.... so if I am patient and wait until next Monday then I SHOULD be getting my call then.

Now, here's hoping that I am not in the half day training class that day when they call!!!

I want to send a Congrats & Good Luck Thread for those Getting Married OR Vow Renwal for this Week :) We ALLL can Send Our Love, & Well Wishes, & Tips:p P.S. Just incase they dont get on the site anymore, if U know them can U let them know please..

CONGRATS To:

Rodnilwazlib ~ Monday 4/29

lainey~ Monday 4/29

Foreverhis203~ Sunday 5/5 (Breeze)

Erica85~ Sunday 5/5

Goofy.Girl ~Sunday 5/5

For Some reason I think Im freaking out.. There is another BREEZE Bride that will bring back alot of Info.. Please for give me for not adding on this Sunday Brides(pt 1)....

Good Luck Ladies Can't wait to read yalls Review..

THIS is CRAZZZZZZZZZZY.. SO I have my guys I work with (its only about 5 women in the whole Building.. ) SO anyways,, I talk about Cruises so much that I got Eric to take his wife on a Cruise.. Dont hold me to it, but I think its there 13th... Sooooooooooooooooooooo Guess when they cruise (ok ur taking to loooooong) lol THIS SUNDAY ON THE BREEZE!!!!! Why am i JUST putting this together.. I had asked him (b 4 i figure thi out) to get me some pix IF a wedding was set up in the Lime Lounge & the Club Liquid and would U believe UR wedding will be the one??????? If U see a guy with Spikes (low mowhak) and Grey/Brown eyes dont give him the evil eye. lol I told him if the Wedding is going on DONT snap a pix just keep moving until its empty lol... Woooooooooooooo HOOOOOOOOOOO Sunday is a comin,.,,

LOL!! What a small world! Tell him to definitely wait until everything is over because I have no control over guests that may not appreciate that so much lmbo I myself will probably be in too much of a daze to notice haha

Congratulations!!! And I was wondering when I was going to get my final call, guess I need to wait until at least next week. We leave on the 13th but we are getting married on the 15th.... so if I am patient and wait until next Monday then I SHOULD be getting my call then.

Now, here's hoping that I am not in the half day training class that day when they call!!!

Thanks! Also, I just got my final call yesterday and it was only 6 days out from my wedding. So don't freak out too much if you haven't heard from them yet ;)

We will be getting married the day after you, on the Breeze too! Well, we are actually getting married on the beach in Key West on our stop on the 6th!

Congrats to you!!!!!

Archived