excursion plus Maho possible?

lisasay123

Hello All.

Would love to spend a couple hours at Maho beach in the afternoon to see some big planes land. But would also like to do an excursion in the morning, maybe bike ride, zipline or snorkel. Is there time for both? We arrive at 8am on RC Freedom of the Seas and depart 5pm. I do not see on RC's website the specific departure times of the excursions, just the total time they take. Looking to get the most out of our time there. My teenage boys spent last night looking at Maho Beach on Youtube, so I think that is a must. Thanks for any input. :)

Hello All.

Would love to spend a couple hours at Maho beach in the afternoon to see some big planes land. But would also like to do an excursion in the morning, maybe bike ride, zipline or snorkel. Is there time for both? We arrive at 8am on RC Freedom of the Seas and depart 5pm. I do not see on RC's website the specific departure times of the excursions, just the total time they take. Looking to get the most out of our time there. My teenage boys spent last night looking at Maho Beach on Youtube, so I think that is a must. Thanks for any input. :)

To save traveling time I would look at excursions from the Simpson Bay area because within 10 minutes you will be at Maho from there.

Aquamania at the Pelican marina is a reputable company that we have used several times.

Tri-sports on the Simpson Bay Lagoon also has a good reputation and they rent bicycles and have kayaking tours. I have not used them.

Rhino riders is another operation on the Simpson Bay Lagoon that many people have given great reviews for on this board. I have never used them.

Good Luck.

Hello All.

Go to Google and type "scaplewan" without the quotes in the box. Click on scapelwan's channel and then browse videos and find St.Martin. I think I remember taking a video of the plane coming right at me.

I also like this link.

http://edsandra.com/photos2005/LargeOrientPanorama.htm

scroll R>L and Up & Down and zoom.

Post back if this was worthwhile. I hate to just butt into threads but just trying to help.

Archived