123Go Package with Free Parking sailing to Bermuda

Sandy1975

Here is my second post about this topic. Not sure what happened to the other one or why it got removed.

I am sailing in June to Bermuda and we took advantage of the 123 go promotion with the free parking offer out of Bayonne. I haven't received anything related to the free voucher but the TA told us that is part of what we bought.

Question is: if you took advantage of the promotion that included the free parking, have you received anything in the mail that you can show at the parking lot?

Thanks,

Here is my second post about this topic. Not sure what happened to the other one or why it got removed.

I am sailing in June to Bermuda and we took advantage of the 123 go promotion with the free parking offer out of Bayonne. I haven't received anything related to the free voucher but the TA told us that is part of what we bought.

Question is: if you took advantage of the promotion that included the free parking, have you received anything in the mail that you can show at the parking lot?

Thanks,

I also have a Bermuda cruise on Summit in Aug booked the cruise with the 123 go promotion in early Feb. and there was no mention of free parking did I miss some thing? We took the drink package did they add on free parking at a later date or is that the only perk you got with the 123 go promo?

I also have a Bermuda cruise on Summit in Aug booked the cruise with the 123 go promotion in early Feb. and there was no mention of free parking did I miss some thing? We took the drink package did they add on free parking at a later date or is that the only perk you got with the 123 go promo?

The free parking voucher was offered when they extended the 123go offer for Bermuda sailings. You were able to get it if you booked between April 15-30.

Waiting on mine too, agent told me it would be mailed.

It was part of the extension. It was posted on this site. My original sailing was also August but then my calendar opened up for a June sailing and the price was right so we switch!

The free parking voucher was offered when they extended the 123go offer for Bermuda sailings. You were able to get it if you booked between April 15-30.

Waiting on mine too, agent told me it would be mailed.

Thanks! I just wish I could see all these things in my celebrity account. I still can't see my 123 go beverage package but the agent says it is there. I will bring a copy of the information the TA sent when I board on 6.16

Thanks! I just wish I could see all these things in my celebrity account. I still can't see my 123 go beverage package but the agent says it is there. I will bring a copy of the information the TA sent when I board on 6.16

My booking confirmation for our Bermuda cruise in June shows our upgraded beverage packages and the $500 OBC we got for booking a RS. Still waiting on another $100 residency OBC we were given, but my Celebrity agent said to call in another couple of weeks for an updated invoice which he said will show everything we are being given. I will be printing it out and taking it with me....just in case :rolleyes:

My booking confirmation for our Bermuda cruise in June shows our upgraded beverage packages and the $500 OBC we got for booking a RS. Still waiting on another $100 residency OBC we were given, but my Celebrity agent said to call in another couple of weeks for an updated invoice which he said will show everything we are being given. I will be printing it out and taking it with me....just in case :rolleyes:

When are you going? I think I might have seen a post by you about using OBC to upgrade to Premium before boarding. I will wait to see if I can get smaller "tinis" at the molecular bar that will fit the classic package (As some people have reported here) before upgrading. My husband says he will be happy with the classic.

When are you going? I think I might have seen a post by you about using OBC to upgrade to Premium before boarding. I will wait to see if I can get smaller "tinis" at the molecular bar that will fit the classic package (As some people have reported here) before upgrading. My husband says he will be happy with the classic.

June 9th. With the classic, just realize that if you order a drink over the $8 limit, you will pay the entire cost of a drink. With the premium package you only pay the difference.

We took the same cruise last year (we loved it so much, we actually booked the same suite) and loved having the premium, we tried many new drinks with no worries. If you like wines, the premium package gives you many more choices then what you're able to get with the classic. The upgrade is well worth it.

June 9th. With the classic, just realize that if you order a drink over the $8 limit, you will pay the entire cost of a drink. With the premium package you only pay the difference.

We took the same cruise last year (we loved it so much, we actually booked the same suite) and loved having the premium, we tried many new drinks with no worries. If you like wines, the premium package gives you many more choices then what you're able to get with the classic. The upgrade is well worth it.

So we will be boarding as you get off. One of the main reasons I might want to upgrade is wider wine selection. We will see what I do.

Have not read one single posting since the 123 go promotion sailings have started about someone being able to get the smaller versions at the Molecular Bar that will only cost 8 bucks and thus qualify under the classic package. Unless of course you're talking about basic martinis or cosmos using Absolute and triple sec instead of Grey Goose and Grand Marnier.

Have not read one single posting since the 123 go promotion sailings have started about someone being able to get the smaller versions at the Molecular Bar that will only cost 8 bucks and thus qualify under the classic package. Unless of course you're talking about basic martinis or cosmos using Absolute and triple sec instead of Grey Goose and Grand Marnier.

I read it somewhere yesterday and a couple of weeks ago of people requesting smaller glasses. Maybe they were talking about the regular/basic stuff but that is why I will ask before I upgrade. If it can't be accommodated then I will ask for the upgrade but if I can get away with the classic it will be a bonus.

There is no Molecular Bar on the Summit are you thinking Martini Bar?

I read it somewhere yesterday and a couple of weeks ago of people requesting smaller glasses. Maybe they were talking about the regular/basic stuff but that is why I will ask before I upgrade. If it can't be accommodated then I will ask for the upgrade but if I can get away with the classic it will be a bonus.

There is no Molecular Bar on the Summit are you thinking Martini Bar?

Sandi, as Bozo pointed out, there is no Molecular bar on the Summit, only on the S Class ships. The smaller glasses will accommodate the basic stuff with the lower end ingredients at all of the bars, but it was implied and stated a few months back before the actual 123 sailings that people were able to get smaller versions of the fancier drinks at the Martini Bar, but no one has reported this occurring on a recent sailing. Since there is no Molecular Bar or a piano bar on the Summit, it seems like the Martini Bar is a popular night time destination.

Sandi, as Bozo pointed out, there is no Molecular bar on the Summit, only on the S Class ships. The smaller glasses will accommodate the basic stuff with the lower end ingredients at all of the bars, but it was implied and stated a few months back before the actual 123 sailings that people were able to get smaller versions of the fancier drinks at the Martini Bar, but no one has reported this occurring on a recent sailing. Since there is no Molecular Bar or a piano bar on the Summit, it seems like the Martini Bar is a popular night time destination.

Thanks for correcting the name. I just assumed that was the "Official Name" The Martini bar had the bar made out of ice along with a sitting area that also had ice like long table (if i remember correctly). There was a menu with their special drinks so that is why I thought it was all the same. I sailed on Summit in Dec 2012.

Yes, it was a popular destination and quite crowded at night. There was an area that had a piano (so I called it the piano bar). There was always someone playing it at night.

If this is the case, then I will definitely need to upgrade since I enjoyed the specialty Martinis I sampled back in December.

Archived