Carnival Tuxedo Rental

The Carnival Tuxedo mystery has been solved!

The company that does the tux rentals is handling reservations independently of the cruise line... The woman on the phone told me that the tux would be delivered to the stateroom, with instructions on where to return it :)

http://www.cruiselineformal.com

(All of us Carnival Brides can breathe again... I was beginning to freak out a little!)

Well it Depends if You rent 5 tux then your Hubby or Partner is free.. Now there is a charge for everyday over, BUT they give U extra time NO one really knows about.. When we went and order we work with the Manager.. She hooked it up!!! We will not be renting the Tux to after the Cruise (so we can keep taking pix after everyone leaves) and I think it worked out to be NO more then $20/30 (but keep in mind Hers was FREE99) so that's all we paid.. We will have them Delivered to the Miami store so we wont have to Travel with them.. Anyone NOT going on the Cruise will take their Tux off after the Reception and give it to the Ones that are leaving the ship at 3.. they will then drop it back off at the Same Miami store.. SO it works.. AND I feel like the price was Totally Reasonable MUCH Cheaper.. none were over $85( and that's for EVERY PIECE they need to rent) Pants, vest, shirts, jacket, shoes, just everything!!! Carnival should be ashame charging that much and for every piece.. Just compare and see what works best for you boo :) Call MW and price it... Hope this help you some

wow! how much does MW charge for a weeks rental?

Archived