Decisions, need help

Litewait

Hi All,

We have done 4 Carnival cruises, all west coast. My dd is graduating next year and for spring break we are planning a western carribean, Is the Elation( have been on her), the Miracle or Legend better? Legend is an 8 day w/3 stops, Miracle a 7 day w/4 stops and Elation A 7 day w/3. We did the Spirit this April and the last 2 days were at sea and they got kinda bored, an 8 day.

Any suggestions, help appreciated. I want it fun for her, she will be bringing a friend and NO they won't be going anywhere unchapereoned. I feel so bad for the that family from Alabama. What an eye opener.

Happy Cruising,

Donna

Hi Donna, not sure of the ports, but Grand cayman should be on your must do list with a trip to stingray city. Book it independent through Capt, marvins. Do a google search.

We have cruise western carib twice and going back for trip three two weeks from today on Glory (first time on carnival). Not stopping at GC this time but going to Belieze, which we have not done yet.

Smooth sailing :)

We are going on the Valor from Miami, FL; Belize; Roatan Island, Honduras; Grand Cayman, Cayman Islands; Cozumel, Mexico and back to Miami.

Date is 19 March 2006, Spring Break. Current price is $719. for an Inside, Currently Carnivals website is acting up so I can not get you the Ocean view nor the Balcony prices.

This will be my Sister inlaw college present from us.

Should be a great cruise, We will be doing the Beginners Scuba in Roatan Island.

I see you're also from San Diego !!! Maybe we will see each other in Miami if you do go on the same date. Take care.

Archived