Character Bfast Allure - Why Can't I Book Online

Sailing on the Allure May 19 and trying to reserve a character breakfast for my 6yr old. However, this is not listed online (or at least I can't find it!).

Could someone let me know:

1. Is this discontinued on the Allure?

2. If the reason I can't find it is that there are no more online bookings, can I book the same day we board? Where/how would I do this?

Thanks!

I'm on the May 26 sailing and I was able to book it about a month ago. I only booked it because I was booking our shows and thought why not. We usually book online and have had no problem. The breakfast is so early there are usually cancellations so I'm sure you will not have a problem when you get on the ship.

I was able to reserve Feb. 25 for our May 19 Allure sailing. Reservations were fully booked in just a week or two. I recently saw a review where someone went to all 3 since the characters are different each day. Since reservations online could only be made for one date, I assume the poster obtained the other dates once onboard.

PS. Come join the roll call! We have quite a lively bunch and a few get togethers planned for the week.:D

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Quote from: Steeler Nation At Sea - I was able to reserve Feb. 25 for our May 19 Allure sailing. Reservations were fully booked in just a week or two. I recently saw a review where someone went to all 3 since the characters are different each day. Since reservations online could only be made for one date, I assume the poster obtained the other dates once onboard.

Yes, my family and I went to all 3 breakfasts and we were able to book all 3 on-line. We did the reservations in December for an April sailing and were able to choose all 3 days. Once in the MDR there were some empty tables, so I would certainly hope that one could reserve once on-board.

In my experience they do hold some places back for those who want to reserve onboard. If you have been unable to make a reservation online go to the MDR on the first day (I think deck 5) and reserve it there

Archived