Who has the Oasis Western Cruise Compass?

It's hard to believe that out of all the people that have been on the Oasis western cruise I get one reply and they are looking to see if they kept their compass from the cruise. Are you saying that no one has sailed on the Oasis western itinerary?? Come on CC, someone has to have to latest compass for the western itinerary on the Oasis, how about sharing. :D

We just got off, fabulous trip, but I throw them away each night. too much paper to try and keep. You will love your trip. There were plenty of times and we did all the shows, one per night. Missed Quest just didn't catch it in the daily compass.:D

Hello all,

I've uploaded all the cruise compasses from our 4.27.2013 Oasis of the Seas cruise. This is the Western Route. They're in PDF format so you can download them to whatever device you'd like. Let me know if this link doesn't work.

http://sdrv.ms/13BNV59

When you click on the link it will take you to a folder with all the files in it. If you want to download the files, just right click on them and click on download.

(The files were too large for Cruise Critic's specifications so I uploaded them to my Microsoft Skydrive account.)

I hope this is useful for someone!

- David

• 7 months later...

Does anybody have access to more recent Oasis Western compasses? Or can somebody confirm that these (March & April 2013) are about as valid as anything before actually getting mine?

Cruising on Oasis in March 2014.

Thanks for any help

Miryam

I'm looking for these too, any help would be greatly appreciated!!

Aren't we on the same roll call? Oasis 4/26? Iv been checking everyday for our entertainment reservations to open! I'm sure compasses are almost 99% the same factors that normally would change it are a change in itinerary once onboard or special activities that change weekly like holiday celebrations and guest entertainers.