BelizeRays excursion

cruzn buckeye

Hey cruzn buckeye just wanted to let you know that on another post it was noted that Belize Rays has apparently suspended operations. I sent them an e-mail asking if/when they might be back in business but have had no reply. I'll be on the Miracle at the end of July and Belize is the only port I haven't quite figured out. We don't want to do cave tubing. Would prefer a snorkle tour but even though we enjoyed using Coral Breeze a couple of years back are looking for something a little shorter. Oh well, might just break down and do one of the ship's tours. Oh and go Bucks...we're from Columbus

Thanks for the info Pands! I am up in the air on this port too. Cave tubing sounds like fun but due to a recent medical issue , I don't think I will be able to do that by September. We will be on the Valor. I was looking at the Belize Ray tour....it sounded pretty good...we, too, will probably do a ship excursion. I'm thinking maybe Goffs Caye or the River Wallace/Altun Ha.

We are also Buckeyes from Columbus! Have a great time on your cruise!

Hello all,

Just chimming in to say hello, as I am a fellow buckeye by default!!! We live in PacNW now, but my DH is from Dayton... and we've been together FOREVER.... so I had to either become a buckeye or sleep on the couch a lot!!! haha!! Hopefully we have a better season this year!!

Archived