Western Caribbean Excursions-Car Seats

Italy52

My daughter is bringing a booster seat for her child on our Freedom of the Seas cruise. Question: Does anyone know if the ship-sponsored transportation uses mini-vans or buses? We are thinking of taking a sting ray tour in Grand Cayman.

Also, do cabs have seat belts?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide, I appreciate it.

My daughter is bringing a booster seat for her child on our Freedom of the Seas cruise. Question: Does anyone know if the ship-sponsored transportation uses mini-vans or buses? We are thinking of taking a sting ray tour in Grand Cayman.

Also, do cabs have seat belts?

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide, I appreciate it.

I have no idea if the ship excursion uses buses or vans, but don't rely on the call centre (or even ship excursion staff) to give you accurate information.

We used a booster and car seat on our western itinerary, but our ports were Roatan, Belize, Cozumel and Costa Maya. We found 3 point seat belts (remember you cannot use a booster with a lap belt) in all ports, not necessarily the first taxi, but they could be found in a very reasonable amount of time.

Kudos to your daughter for bringing the booster and to you for doing the requisite background research!

Archived