Haven Pools

rmandmm

I can tell from some searching that it seems that most of the Haven or Courtyard pools are covered or have retractable roofs. Is this true for every single ship that has a Haven or Courtyard area? And, if you're on a ship that doesn't have the Haven are there no covered pools?

Thinking of Alaska with kids; Trying to plan ahead! Thank you!

All of the Jewel-Class ships have a retractable roof over the Haven Courtyard. The Breakaway also has one, however the Epic does not, and the Getaway apparently will not either.

Thank you, Barbara! I really appreciate you taking the time to answer. :)

I Found the retractable roof to be a great selling point for the haven when sailing in colder months.

When I sailed in December it was nice to sit on a chaise by a pool feeling the sun but knowing it was cold out and I was still able to enjoy the ambiance. Eventually as we got further south the roof opened more and more and more

It was fabulous.

I Found the retractable roof to be a great selling point for the haven when sailing in colder months.

When I sailed in December it was nice to sit on a chaise by a pool feeling the sun but knowing it was cold out and I was still able to enjoy the ambiance. Eventually as we got further south the roof opened more and more and more

It was fabulous.

This is exactly what I want to do. Thank you so much!

Archived