Land /sea tours

Hi

I will be arriving in Vancouver on May 28 for a cruise departing at 5 pm on May 29, I was wondering if taking the Vancouver city tour that they offer for pre/post cruise would be better suited for before or after cruise. They would pick me up either from hotel if before or ship if after and tour for 4 hours. Then drop us and our luggage at either the ship at 2 or our hotel. Depending on which tour. Since I have never been on a cruise can anyone tell me which might be better. is arriving at port at 2 too late. Any help is appreciated

Lynn

From a previous post of yours I believe that you are staying at the Fairmont Waterfront and if that is the case they will transfer your luggage to the pier so you really don't have a problem with luggage.

My inclination would be to do the tour in the morning when you are fresh. This is a tour that has been designed for cruisers and has been offered for years....2 pm arrival at Canada Place will be just fine, in fact you will miss most of the lines of the morning as people rush to be first on the ship.

Archived