Carnival Breeze 8 Day FunTimes and more (April 27, 2013)

xfer

FunTimes, Drink Menu, Spa Specials, Laundry Specials, Room Service and Disembarkation info, scanned as PDF, shared via Google Drive.https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B9xyBYjaQbc9MVdBb2dsYnJOZFU&usp=sharing

I just got back from a wonderful cruise on the Breeze and I wanted to take a moment to say how very much I appreciate the cruise critic community. In addition to the wonderful folks I’ve met through the roll calls, I am amazed every day at the quality and quantity of information found here. Pretty much every question I could think of, someone had answered. Through the years I have gotten so much out of this community. Thank you!!!

Very Short Review of Carnival Breeze 8 Day Exotic Southern Caribbean, April 27 - May 4, 2013

I took some pictures of my Cabin 2211, a 1A porthole with a sofa and twin bed. Pictures hosted on Google Plus: https://plus.google.com/photos/105022769033398120207/albums/5874975507117267297?authkey=CJrKgbCdocLKpwE

The Breeze was beautiful and I really enjoyed everything about the ship. I found that I spent a lot of time on the Promenade. Our group made the Red Frog Pub our pre-dinner hangout. I did not eat in the dining room every night, but on the nights that I did, the service was fast and the food was good. I would do anytime dining again. Overall, I really enjoyed the layout of the Breeze. There were always free seats on Lido and it felt open and uncrowded. The new layout of the Lido Marketplace also made it feel less crowded. I was always able to find a table.

I would say the Breeze is my new favorite Carnival Ship.

• 2 months later...

Archived