Suggestions?

BelAirMom

Snorkel Park is an option. It's located right in the dockyard. I haven't been there, but I do plan on going when I'm in Bermuda at the end of this month. They have water sport rentals, snorkeling, and a beach restaurant/bar. It's a man-made beach, so you may not get the authentic Bermuda feel, but it's convenient if you're near the dockyard. I think it's $20 for the day per person.

Does anyone have any suggestions for day passes at a place with enough activities to keep an active 14 year old busy while his happy-to-be-inactive:) parents chill on the beach?
If you're thinking of a place that has all sorts of water activities like many of the Caribbean places, you're not going to find that in Bermuda that offer a day pass. As someone else suggested Snorkel Park is your option along with possibly the new place at Black Bay Beach which is not too far from Dockyard.

Archived