Need Dedicated Shoppers - Anyone Know?

cruisecrasy

Best ports for shopping local goods, leather 'stuff', clothing & accessories like hats (luv the 'things'), electronics, booze etc? I have shopped St Thomas & St Maarten before but am also in St Johns, Antiqua, Nassau & San Juan. Wld u recommend any of those or are St T. & St M. the best? Got any recommendations re: flea markets or your favorite shops. Jewellery not important to me..OK - so I am a bit weird as ladies go! Appreciate hearing from any dedicated shoppers though on the 'other' stuff..Happy cruisin'!

Best ports for shopping local goods, leather 'stuff', electronics, booze etc? I have shopped St Thomas & St Maarten before but am also in St Johns, Antiqua, Nassau & San Juan. Wld u recommend any of those or are St T. & St M. the best? Appreciate hearing from any dedicated shoppers.

Hard to beat St M..STT is a close second.

For some really nice stingray wallets and clutch purses visit Sibella in St Thomas. Also go over to the International Mall which is down by the Hard Rock. There are several little family owned clothes and shoe stores that have some outstanding values. There is also a wonderful doggie and kitty store with really cute pet items. The fudge shop down at the end of the mall sometimes is open, sometimes not. There is a nice steel drum shop there also which has a couple of examples of authentic steel drums for sale as well as CD's of local groups. They also sell some local teas and spices.

CaribbeanBlue

http://www.*****.org

Archived