We're dipping out toes into the water!

Cooley Consumers

Just a quick note - - We've never sailed on Azamara.

However, I have been VERY impressed with the Azamara management team so far. We were just "thinking" about a cruise on the Quest in October 2014 from Rome to the Holy Lands. I made an inquiry on this Board and within 12 hours, there was actually a RESPONSE!

When I rang for some information, the counselor pulled up our RCI Crown & Anchor membership, and said that he was opening an account for us with Azamara!

Now, do you know what you get when you give personal and good service?

You get customers. Not only did I book the Holy Lands cruise for my wife and me while we were on a TA from Florida to Copenhagen on Vision OTS, I also booked a balcony room for my brother and his wife!

Just a nod of the Stetson to say, "Job Well Done."

Pat & Bernadette

Just a quick note - - We've never sailed on Azamara.

However, I have been VERY impressed with the Azamara management team so far. We were just "thinking" about a cruise on the Quest in October 2014 from Rome to the Holy Lands. I made an inquiry on this Board and within 12 hours, there was actually a RESPONSE!

When I rang for some information, the counselor pulled up our RCI Crown & Anchor membership, and said that he was opening an account for us with Azamara!

Now, do you know what you get when you give personal and good service?

You get customers. Not only did I book the Holy Lands cruise for my wife and me while we were on a TA from Florida to Copenhagen on Vision OTS, I also booked a balcony room for my brother and his wife!

Just a nod of the Stetson to say, "Job Well Done."

Pat & Bernadette

Hello Pat & Bernadette -

Thank you very much for your time and effort in sharing your positive experience with our reservations counselor and I'll be sharing your comments with our call center manager.

Also, we appreciate both your bookings on the Azamara Quest next October and your confidence in our brand.

Thank you for your Texas "nod of the Stetson" and you can be sure that we look forward to welcoming you onboard!

Best regards,

Bill Leiber

Chief Blogging Officer*

Azamara Club Cruises

(*CBO is an authorized and compensated representative of ACC)

Archived