Happy Mothers Day Celebrity Mothers!

travellink

My late mother was afraid of the water and would never have cruised but my lovely wife introduced me to cruising and we have so many wonderful memories and I am sure we will have many more. Happy Mothers Day to my beautiful wife and all Mothers out there.:) Anyone like to share their favorite memories of cruising with your Mother or a story she told you about her cruising experiences?

Thank you Bobby, for the Mother's Day wishes! As a single mom of twin girls cruising was always my preferred method of vacationing with them. It always worked out very well for us as a small 3 person family.

My extended family of 19 is highly anticipating a cruise on the Summit to Bermuda on June 16. We're planning to celebrate our Mom's 85th birthday while onboard.

With 4 of her six children, 8 of her grandchildren and two of her great-grand children in attendance, I'm hopeful that Mom will have a wonderfully enjoyable trip! And I look forward to the many happy memories that my girls and my nieces and nephews will have created with their grandmother that they can one day reflect on to remember happy times with "Mom Mom".

Happy cruising to all this Mother's Day weekend!

Janet

Archived