Bad cabin selection on the Magic

cobo

We are sailing magic on The 14th of July...So I think we may be on the smoking side!! Our Cabins are 10262 and 10264.. Should I be worried about all the smoke? I hate the smell of second hand smoke...But of course I usually just avoid it so it doesnt matter to me whether people smoke or not.. But now I am worried I wont be able to enjoy my balcony...:o

We had 10272 in 2011 and we had no problem with noise or smoke from deck 5. We absolutely loved that cabin location. I think you'll be just fine.

We were supposed to be on Triumph on June 8, but got booted, and so upgraded to the Magic. They also upgraded our porthole interior to an OV, but it's 2460, which is under the galley, so I'm a bit nervous about that. Oh, well....we'll probably have enough alcohol in us to sleep, anyway!

We are in 6273 any pics out there as to what we will see when looking down I want to see water but it looks like I may not. Any help out there?

This is taken from 6422. Not the greatest looking down. The second picture shows how deck 5 sticks out.

113.jpg.1a135f60169f23ae769fdb7169cbc68e.jpg

004.jpg.5dedd77ce55bc6fbe1734dbf8b2959bc.jpg

Not a real good idea to say anything as smoking in allowed on all balconys except the spa balconys...I, for one, would not stop my smoking if asked to as this is one reason we book nothing but balconys

If you read the post you quoted, the poster has booked a spa balcony - where smoking is not allowed. I sure hope you wouldn't be smoking on a spa balcony. I'd say something to you if you were.

Meredith

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

What about Deck 9 inside cabins? We are at the back of the boat on Deck 9 and wonder if the noise level there is bad. We are right under the breakfast area on Deck 10 (Lido I think). Any thoughts here?

no luck needed. I am a pretty big/athletic guy and can be quite intimidating if needed...without the use of profanity i might add.

:-) ................................

Archived