Celebrity Constellation 12/09/2013 Key West,etc.

RoderickIII

Great! "The more the merrier". Celebrity is great. Did our first Celebrity out of San Diego last month and was wonderful. Carnival has better entertainment but can't beat the service/food on Celebrity.:D

You will love Celebrity. I agree, the main show is not as good as other lines but the alternative entertainment is great. They have groups throughout the ship that are fantastic and rotate often so you never know who is going to be on the ship.

The service is some of the best at sea which is why I keep coming back to Celebrity. This is my 8th cruise with Celebrity and they never fail to meet and exceed my expectations. We know us gays have high expectations for service! :)

We are on the late seating (8:30) so if any of you others want to link for dinner let me know and we can exchange reservation numbers and link so they seat us together. We can be a LGBT table! :)

Best and welcome,

Michael and Markeese

• 3 weeks later...

I'm in!!!! Along with my hubby. From NJ first time on Celebrity. Did same itinerary last year on RCCL. Same time last year, a fun getaway! Hope we do not dock at Naval base that seemed very time consuming. Anyone know which dock or is it too early? Anyone Pick Your Perk?

Send from device_name using Cruise Critic your_app_name App

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
My partner and I will also be on this sailing. This will be our first Celebrity Sailing. The price was good so we jumped on it.

Mike and Tom

We had just been on a Celebrity Cruise in April on the west coast that was great! We also jumped on booking this one, due to the price, right afterwards. Rick & Rod

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Does Celebrity have LGBT get togethers posted in the daily flyers or do you have to find the bullitin board to find out? Also, what is everyone planning to do at the ports of call?

On our Celebrity cruise in April, meetings were only posted on the bulletin board.

We, at least, are probably just taking a taxi to a beach in Cozumel this time and just walking around Key West like last time we were there....