Cruise Bride Reunion Cruise!

It's been fun getting to know all of you here, but it'd be even more fun in person! I know this might be a longshot, but I thought I'd start this thread to see if there's any interest in a Cruise Bride Reunion Cruise.

While of course nothing's been decided, perhaps late next year or early 2015 would work? Spouses, friends, and family are also welcome!

If this gets enough traction, we can move onto possible itineraries/dates/departure ports.

Who's in? :D

Edited by Twin A

Oh I LOVE the sound of this TwinA!!!!!!!!!!! I do already have two trips and our Time share week for 2014 but um 2015 I would love!!!!!!!!! I know after the Weddings people tend to fall back a lil from the Threads, but we can for sure keep in touch by Eamil, Facebook, etc But I will be up here still :) lol

2015 would be awesome! I agree with Shatima, people seem to disappear after their weddings but if love to stay in touch with y'all after its all said and done. I have 53 days to go and the joke is"what are you going to do after the wedding? You won't have a reason to be on CC anymore!" Well I certainly plan on it! So many have been a big help to me, I want to return the favor and don't want to lose touch either.

Thanks for responding, ladies! Looks like 2015 is a good option!

Now, I know it's early, but maybe we could a wrangle on the time of year. Below is a Doodle link (can you tell I like to plan?) that can help us narrow that down:

http://www.doodle.com/m5gack25wq2wmie8

Just select the months when you'd be more likely to be able to cruise.

Thanks for responding, ladies! Looks like 2015 is a good option!

Now, I know it's early, but maybe we could a wrangle on the time of year. Below is a Doodle link (can you tell I like to plan?) that can help us narrow that down:

http://www.doodle.com/m5gack25wq2wmie8

Just select the months when you'd be more likely to be able to cruise.

Done and Done.

Hey Twin A, can you pop me a quick e-mail. I have a question for you...

kitty[dot]cruiser[at]yahoo[dot]com

Edited by Carnival_Brides

I am also in on this.. i will check out the doodle link at home.. work computers are dumb!

I was hoping you and your wife would be down for this.

On a side note, I wonder what Lipz is up to. She hardly checks in here anymore [understandably], but it'd be fun to invite her. I started planning as she was getting married and I borrowed a ton of her ideas.

Edited by Carnival_Brides

On a side note, I wonder what Lipz is up to. She hardly checks in here anymore [understandably], but it'd be fun to invite her. I started planning as she was getting married and I borrowed a ton of her ideas.

Girl of course we are in!!! But that doesn't mean you and your wife cant meet us onboard sooner.. :) just sayin..

I voted on the doodle... seems like we are all in agreement on a few different months..

Lipz's posts were very helpful for me too..

This whole idea is awesome!!! I hope you all choose something that leaves from florida.. That is the most likely chance that we can go.. But I guess itinerary votes are later in the process. lol

How fabulous would our whole group be.. We should wear white sundresses the first day.. ok maybe im jumping ahead.. already planning my outfit. lol

I would join you girls but i am hoping to be pregnant in 2015 with my first child! WHich would be a great blessing!

That's an excellent plan to look forward to! I wish you much happiness :)

Sent from my BlackBerry 9300 using Tapatalk

I would join you girls but i am hoping to be pregnant in 2015 with my first child! WHich would be a great blessing!

good reason to miss it.. good luck.. i hope not to see you.. lol

maybe if this is awesome we will do it again sometime.. we will keep going til we are all old bitties on the ship.. playin bingo and looking fabulous.

ooh just thought.. with out white sundresses maybe we can each make a hair clip from a piece of our original bouquets.. since we have all seen each others.

okok.. ill stop planning our outfits.. again!

If by chance you're not pregnant yet....I have heard that the motion of the ocean, and the back and forth motion, can really increase the odds....just saying ;)

~blushing~

I would say my ears were ringing, but a little birdie told me there was a group cruise to be had by my old cruise critic road dogs lol.

This reunion cruise would give me a chance to wear my wedding dress AGAIN!!!! :-)

Hey ladiezzzzzzz....

Awwwww...I'm touched. I was glad to be of help.

My wife and I will be 2 years married this July.

We are well, and recently just moved (still in NYC) so we are settling in.

How have you and your honey been?

Thank you so much for thinking of me.

Girl of course we are in!!! But that doesn't mean you and your wife cant meet us onboard sooner.. :) just sayin..

I voted on the doodle... seems like we are all in agreement on a few different months..

Lipz's posts were very helpful for me too..

This whole idea is awesome!!! I hope you all choose something that leaves from florida.. That is the most likely chance that we can go.. But I guess itinerary votes are later in the process. lol

How fabulous would our whole group be.. We should wear white sundresses the first day.. ok maybe im jumping ahead.. already planning my outfit. lol

Smile....

You ladies helped me as well. I had no clue lol.

We were just trying to figure out what to do with our wedding gowns. They're sitting in our closet waiting to be cleaned.

I'd wear mine to the reunion for the meet-n-greet, a group photo shoot or even formal night!!!

We would certainly be the talk of the ship lol.

Ours are hanging in the hall closet.

Wow! So glad to see so many of you interested in this trip!

Whoever brought up the idea of us all wearing our wedding dresses for a day (my phone's not showing me) - love it!!! Awesome idea! Lol!

I just took a look at the Doodle: March, April, and September 2015 are the top choices right now, in order of availability. I'll keep it open for a little while longer in case others decide to join in later.

When we get closer to the date and start discussing itineraries and such, we'll probably need to move this discussion from CC to another platform. But I think we're ok for now.

I'm so excited at the prospect of meeting all of you wonderful ladies in person!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2